This site was working perfectly ok but I noticed this morning that only the top left hand featured is working and the category widget in the sidebar says “no categories”!!
Has anybody come across this before?
I have a plugin, Timber, to report errors and it shows the one below. I guess it is to do with my missing pieces, but not too sure.
gzuncompress() [function.gzuncompress]: data error http.php 1792 7:49am (11/15)
* gzuncompress() at Line 1792 in wp-includes/http.php
* decompress() at Line 1354 in wp-includes/http.php
* request() at Line 303 in wp-includes/http.php
* request() at Line 366 in wp-includes/http.php
* head() at Line 1968 in wp-includes/http.php
* wp_remote_head() at Line 1251 in wp-includes/functions.php
* wp_get_http_headers() at Line 1182 in wp-includes/functions.php
* do_enclose() at Line 1319 in wp-includes/comment.php
* do_all_pings() at Line in
* call_user_func_array() at Line 414 in wp-includes/plugin.php
* do_action_ref_array() at Line 55 in wp-cron.php
- The topic ‘Error – Category listing disappeared’ is closed to new replies.