Edit/View Permissions per user
I have been on the lookout for a permissions plugin that will allow me to set edit capability of signed in users. The idea is that only content/pages/categories that are assigned to a certain group are viewable in the ADMIN menu.
The content on the frontend must be accessible to everyone.
I have tried to work with two specific plugins (members and User Access Manager). But neither really let’s me separate the view and the edit permissions (as above). Is there something more intuitive and specific for that?
I need to:
- Assign Users to be part of a group
- Upon login they only see and have access to pages/posts/categories/media that is allowed for their group
- Superusers must be able to see and edit all
- Frontend users must be able to see everything
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Edit/View Permissions per user’ is closed to new replies.