Update x2: After I went through the effort to switch back it stopped working again. I dont have time for this.
Update: I complained and they fixed it in a week. That’s amazing support. I did swap to something else but this support was so great, I went through the work to switch back.
Before: Since updating to 5.9 this plugin no longer works. Often I am unable to update the date field and it just shows 1970. If I can get to the point of choosing a date, it doesn’t save it correctly and I have to try again. Very rarely it works now. I have to use something else I cant have this going on.
- The topic ‘sometimes works with 5.9’ is closed to new replies.