I really appreciate the minimal code it adds to the page. I usually write something similar to this for my client projects, but this is much nicer in several respects.
- It’s impossible to insert the cursor after a row if the row is the last thing in the content.
- You can’t rearrange rows or cut and paste.
- The Add Row button does not work in the Text editor.
- Front-end JS file is mostly a giant comment. Minified version should be used, and possibly the dependency on jQuery removed for this tiny little function.
- The topic ‘Nicely minimalistic, but buggy’ is closed to new replies.