Hi. Thanks for downloading the theme. You can customize it easily from the control panel. It is located under the Appearance menu.
Thanks for the response. I know it’s in the control panel.
Anyway, in the meantime I’ve changed my theme.
Do you have a step by step video tutorial for your theme, if you do, I’ll consider switching back because it is a beautiful theme.
Hi. I am install theme to my site http://vip-chihuahua.ru
And i am found BUG. In resolution <760 px navigation menu is DISABLED. So in mobile phone nothing to select in main menu.
how to fix?
I use your theme for a website. But i want to change the color of the menu links when i move over them (hover) Can you tell me how I can do this?
And i add some subpages to one item in the menu but they don’t appear.
My site is: http://roranje.nl/testsite/
Hi – just installed Mace on a new site – http://www.westadamsheightssugarhill.com – and it looks great, but we’re having several problems:
1. Can’t figure out how to correctly add images to the slider. I go to Mace Settings, and see the place where it says to add an image. But when I click on the + to add an image, it opens a box…but provides no way to then select an image from the Media Library. If I first go to the Media library and grab the URL of an image, then go the Mace Settings and past the image URL into the empty box and save the change, I get only a broken image icon when I return to the front page.
2. I added a calendar widget to the right sidebar, but the widget seems too wide for the sidebar – the boxes for Saturdays and Sundays are cut off by the right margin of the theme design.
3. We have added several pages to our site, and most of them are working fine, but one of them – Resources – will only display in mobile mode (with all the sidebar widgets and content at the bottom of the content area), even on full size computers and screens, while all the other pages display correctly. Can’t find any settings to adjust this.
4. Changes seem to take a long time (sometimes 10 minutes or more) to populate to the site after saving, so it’s hard to view them while working on the site. Never had this problem with any other WordPress themes or installations…so can’t really tell if it’s the theme, the host, or something else. Happens in multiple browsers, on multiple computers, so not a browser issue.
Would appreciate advice on any or all of these. TIA…
This is my first customization of a theme. I am using Mace and still have a couple of issues. There is a small gap under the very top logo banner and the menu and I would like to link the single slider image on the home page to another page. I have tried many different things within the code but am still learning code, any help would be great. Here is the link to the site.
I also noticed that if you look at the site on a mobile phone, the main navigation shows up orange with no links??
Any advice will help greatly!
- The topic ‘Customizing MACE’ is closed to new replies.