I’ve added some content to the home page and published the page. The client can’t see the changes. Strangely, the content shows on my machine but ONLY in browsers that I’ve logged into the admin with.
If I attempt to view the page with a browser other than one I’ve used to login to the admin, the content doesn’t display either.
Things I’ve tried but to no avail
- Disabled plug-ins
- Removing and re-entering the content – publishing after each change.
- Checked wp-config.php to make sure it’s pointing to the correct database
- Tried pulling my hair out but I don’t have any to pull out
Note: I’ve not changed any admin settings since it worked.
- The topic ‘content update on page not displaying’ is closed to new replies.