I know this sounds remarkably fundamental, but I cannot seem to find a definitive answer for this one.
My scenario is simple:
- I have a blog I am building (clients.birthedcreative.com/da)
- Visitors are required to log in before commenting
- The default user role is Subscriber
- No admin approval is necessary for comments to appear
When logged in as Admin, I am able to see the comment form, leave a comment, and see it displayed.
When logged in as a Subscriber, I can see the comment form, leave a comment, but cannot see it displayed. In fact, the post will read ‘No Comments’.
Is it possible to edit permissions or create a scenario in which a user with Subscriber level capabilities (i.e. no writing posts etc) can create and view both their own and other’s comments?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Can Subscribers view Comments?’ is closed to new replies.