Once the plugin was installed it was including JS files into the admin area which completely broke the backend. After identifying the problem I tried to contact the developers both on this forum and on their website’s contact form…
The reply to my first email simply said ‘update the plugin’… I was on the most recent version anyway so I said that… no reply. I tried repeatedly to get in touch… no reply. I even told them that I was hoping to purchase the pro version for my organisation… no reply.
Don’t even bother, use another events plugin.
- The topic ‘Broken plugin. No support’ is closed to new replies.