!!! I HAVE A MUSIC PLAYER WITH AUTO-PLAY FUNCTION ON MY WEBSITE. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT, TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON YOUR COMPUTER OR CLICK PAUSE ON THE WEBPAGE (It’s not loud, just so you know) !!!
http://www.ltkdmusic.nu <– This is my band’s website
I’m using the Spun theme by Caroline Moore with a spun-child theme and I need some help with a couple of things!
1. i would like the circles without thumbnails to “grow” like the ones with thumbnails, but I can’t seem to find the right place to change the code!
2. Is it possible to inactivate some of the bubbles so that they do nothing? To have them just for show.
3. How do I do if i want to enlarge the size of the header image? I followed a previous post that said that I should change the value of the masthead max-height to none; but that didn’t work…
4.Is it possible to make the media-drop down menue where it says “videos” and “music” transparent?
5. Is it possible to make the music player keep playing a song when another page is opened? Now the music player refreshes with the webpage. I’m using CW music player
I know it’s alot, but if you have the awnser for ANY of these questions, i would be forever grateful!
- The topic ‘Band page help needed!’ is closed to new replies.