Support » Fixing WordPress » 500 or 503 Error

• Getting 503 Error”The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Created a debug.log file and this file says-
    “PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (42000/1226): User ‘i3528405_wp1’ has exceeded the ‘max_user_connections’ resource (current value: 30) in /home/ibornin92/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1538”

And “PHP Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/ibornin92/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1568”

And “PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ibornin92/public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 643”

I’m not using any plugins all plugins are deactivated
    Sometime also get 503 error

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Amit Kumar.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • So the issue is, you have too many connections to the database. This is often caused by connections being left open and not being closed properly. This could be a theme issue as well as a plugin issue. You may want to use something like Debug Bar so you can watch the database queries running and determine if you have slow, long running queries.

@tim-s That time no any plugin was active. However, At this time site is loading and everything is working fine, actually, I uploaded fresh “wp-admin and wp-includes” folders and I’m getting a good result.

Sorry, @tim-s I didn’t get you- “you have too many connections to the database. This is often caused by connections being left open and not being closed properly.”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 or 503 Error’ is closed to new replies.