Support » Fixing WordPress » 404 on site AND admin

• Hi,

I’m no longer able to access my site AND admin page and get the following errormessage:

Warning: include_once(/var/www/vhosts/42/142007/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-137328/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-avadaredux-migration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/42/142007/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-137328/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-autoload.php on line 130 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/42/142007/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-137328/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-avadaredux-migration.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/pear:/usr/libexec/php4-cgi/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/42/142007/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-137328/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-autoload.php on line 130 Fatal error: Class 'Avada_AvadaRedux_Migration' not found in /var/www/vhosts/42/142007/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-137328/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/upgrade/class-avada-upgrade-400.php on line 32

It occurred after doing the following:
    – I updated my Avada theme to the newest version
    – I found that I lost some styling so wanted to do a backup restore
    – I started restore the back-up via the https://updraftplus.com/ plugin

And BAM! the site and admin gave the above error 🙁

Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks in advance!
    Pim

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Steve Stern.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Moderator Steve Stern

(@sterndata)

Support Volunteer

It looks like your update failed and then your attempt to restore made things worse.

First thing I’d do is check with the Updraft Plus people to see if you can recover from your restore problem. I recommend asking at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/updraftplus#new-post so the plugin’s / theme’s developers and support community can help you with this.

Thanks Steve!

Somehow the problem is solved ‘by itself’, but I will indeed contact updraftplus so they can investigate and/or advise for a future event.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.