• Hi there,

    in the beginning everything worked, now the 3rd product doesn´t save anymore. When saving the components, everything seems fine but when saving/refreshing the whole product, the third componet disappears in the frontend.

    Anyone has the same issue?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi @jonasha ,

    For your information, our plugin doesn’t put any limit on the number of components to be made.

    Please check and make sure:

    • You choose a source type first then type in to add items for each component in that order.
    • Please make sure you don’t add any hidden or password protected products to the components. These are not valid items for smart composite.

    If you cannot figure it out, please make a screen recording video for me to troubleshoot and provide further instructions for your site.

    Best regards.

    Thread Starter jonas.ha

    (@jonasha)

    I would like to bump up this topic, because I have exactly the same issue.

    I noticed that when I add product components (as shown in the video) and click ‘Save Components’ and update the whole product, the product components appear to be missing. However, they are actually persisted somewhere, because the product view displays correctly (components are shown). But when I update the same product again without filling in the product components, the product gets saved without these components, and the product view for customers becomes broken.

    Hi @jonasha & @manhjk ,

    I can confirmn that there is no issue with our plugin regarding adding or editing components.

    Here is a video for your reference: https://app.screencast.com/X1A2EWfvI3eK0

    You can see that the component products are saved and appear properly: https://prnt.sc/M1JF7XwYo7zn

    Please make sure the items you are trying to add are of valid product types: simple products, variable products & variations, simple subscription products.

    Next, you can also debug further on your site following these steps:

    • Deactivate all other plugins, except WooCommerce and our WPC plugins. Check the functionality to see if it’s working or not.
    • Reactivate other plugins one by one to find the source of the conflict.
    • Change to our WPCstore theme or any other WooCommerce specialized theme to check.

    Best regards.

    I observe the same behavior like on your videos. But if I open this product on edit mode after adding components and update product, then previously added components are not visible. Could you check this case also?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘3rd composite product is not saving’ is closed to new replies.