• Resolved metalhead

(@aaronthomas1979)

Hello, thanks for this fantastic plugin, I do love it, however, I’m having a small issue with it.

I can not get the footer link to serve any purpose, or hide it.

I read as much information about the plugin as I could find, however, I cannot find any detailed information on how to utilize the footer area.

I assumed it was to load more posts, when clicked on, but it doesn’t do that for me. What is the main purpose of the footer?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by metalhead.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Daniel Floeter

(@kometschuh)

Hello Metalhead,

if you select one specific category the footer link, which you can choose the link-text, refer to the selected, specific category.

In this version 4.7 we implement the feature to select ‘all’ categories or blank for all categories. And here is a bug we’ll solve. 😉

Here is the documentation, if one, specific category is selected. And as you assumend not work, if ‘all’ or blank is selected: http://tiptoppress.com/category-posts-widget/documentation-4-7/

I hope this will help you. Otherwise, we plane to release a patch version, so you can give us your feedback, if it will a good feature for to have a second text box, where you can insered a Url where the footer link should refer to. ‘Load more’ sounds also well

Plugin Author Daniel Floeter

(@kometschuh)

We patch it with the new version: 4.7.2 and add a second text box if ‘All Categories’ is selected to specify a own refered URL.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Footer Functionality’ is closed to new replies.