• Resolved tzac

(@tzac)

Hello Thank you for the plugin, i would like to suggest 2 features for the future update releases

1) The first feature request is to add another option on/off to display PayPal Express button on the Mini-Cart, Basically separate the Display PayPal Express button on Cart and the mini-cart

I did it by commenting out the “public function mini_cart_button()” on this file class-wc-gateway-paypal-express-helper-angelleye.php

2) In PP PayFlow add another 3rd option to display credit card expiration month/year options, right now there 2 options: either month like January/Feb/etc or Number 01/02/03/etc i would like to suggest another third option that i do see in many ecommerce site number+month so it would be in this format 01-January/02-February/03-Etc

Thanks again for reading

Kindly
    Joseph

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Contributor angelleyesupport

(@angelleyesupport)

Hi @tzac,
    I’m sorry for the delay in response, I have noted these and added to feature request on git hub, we will look into them in a future release.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributor angelleye

(@angelleye)

@tzac, this feature has been added in our GitHub repo and will be included in the 1.4.6.6 update we’ll be releasing in the next day or two.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Feature Request’ is closed to new replies.