Support » Plugin: YOP Poll » 100% Width Poll and Bug

• Resolved ericjohnson

(@ericjohnson)

Hi,

First off, I tried a lot of different poll plugins and I really like how clean and simple this one. I’d love to donate $20 if you can help me with these issues.

I using WP 3.4.2.

I am trying to add a poll to my post: http://www.best-gaming.org/best-gaming-mice-of-2012-2013/

As you can see, I have changed the poll width to 100%, but some bugs occur, namely the yellow border around the bar. Also, two answers have 50% each, so I would think the bar for each would be 50%.

Secondly, when the results are shown, they are listed horizontally, even though in the options I have them set as vertical.

And lastly, is there a way for for the vote count to be on the SAME line as the answer?

Thank you!

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/yop-poll/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author YOP

(@yourownprogrammer)

Hey ericjohnson

We are looking into the issues you are experiencing.
    Will keep you posted on what we find.

Best Regards,
    YOP Team

Ok, thank you!

Plugin Author YOP

(@yourownprogrammer)

Hey ericjohnson

We have just released a new update that should fix the issues you are experiencing.

Please upgrade to the latest version and then reset your templates.

Best Regards,
    YOP Team

Hi,

I think there are still some bugs. The view results is still misaligned. Furthermore, when I choose no for the “show results link”, it still shows the link.

Also, when resetting a template it, it sets it to the CSS of the default template. I tried uninstalling/deleting the old files, and it still has these bugs.

Maybe it is just a conflict with my theme?

Thanks

Plugin Author YOP

(@yourownprogrammer)

we have just released another update that should fix the issues you are having.

please update and let us know if you still have problems.

Thank you.

YOP Team

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘100% Width Poll and Bug’ is closed to new replies.