A functionality plugin is one that provides a common set of functionality that is
used across a wide range of WordPress based websites. This plugin contains a set
of functionality that has been deemed useful by the Seattle WordPress community.
- Contact Form shortcode
- Popular posts widget
- Random post widget
- provides an easy way to disable some meta info from wp_head
- Upload the files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wpsea-functionality/directory or install through WordPress directly.
- Activate the “WPSea Functionality” plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Seattle WordPress Functionality” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix missing site_essential.js
- Replaced deprecated get_bloginfo parameter ‘siteurl’ with current value ‘url’.
- Replaced inline CSS error styles with class names to give designers control.
- Removed ability to override WordPress’ jQuery with Google’s, because it’s a bad practice and can cause instability.
- Added setting to Hide meta generator from wp_head (radio)
- Added setting to Hide RSD link from wp_head (radio)
- Added Hide feeds links from wp_head (radio)
- Added Hide wlwmanifest from wp_head (radio)
- Replaced calls to deprecated widget function with current implementation.
- Fixed contact form shortcode to use correct name.
- Added UI under Settings menu
- Added several theme options
- Added Google Analytics – Analytics ID is entered on settings page
- Added jQuery to Settings page – jQuery can be turned on/off via settings page
- Added option to use jQuery on Google CDN via settings page
- Added popular posts and random post widgets
- Added shortcode for contact form
- Added No Frames Enabled – If this is turned on, it will break out of the
frameset that your site is in.
- First version. Created project skeleton