Knows how much views has every post, page or custom post type, just on wordpress list.
You can select on plugin settings, which types must count. Also you can print using shortcode [WPeCounter] in widgets, post or pages.
Works with Easy Digital Downloads Products to see how many views has every Download, also with other plugins that work with public custom post types.
Is extremely lightweight because it works with ajax.
- Don’t count logged in users, or per role selected in settings.
- Select the column order to display the Views column in every post type list.
This plugin uses “Entry views” script created by Justin Tadlock with GPLv2.
You can read, follow, donate and comment about this plugin at author page: netmdp.com
- Added Compatibility with Easy Digital Downloads.
- Fixes for many other Custom Post Types.
- Moved the Views column to the end.
- Tested on WordPress 4.5
- Compatible with php 5.4. Lot of Strict Standars PHP Warning and notices fixed.
- Fix another notice on Entry views script on php>=5.4
- Fix some cases of “Call to undefined function get_plugin_data()”.
- Language POT and es_ES files updated.
- Preparing for popular posts(types) widget. 😉
- Added “Order By Visits” feature on post(types) list.
- Changed order of Views column to appear left side of comments column in post(type) list.
- Added Feature Import meta-fields from other counters.
- Added Serbo-Croatian Language thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic
- Minnor fix on selecting columns to view in WordPress display settings.