A comprehensive plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics, come visit us at our website for all the latest news and information.
Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services and uses arrogate data whenever possible to respect your users privacy.
Now includes support for not storing IP addresses in the database!
On screen statistics presented as graphs are easily viewed through the WordPress admin interface.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.
- User online, see how many people are currently viewing your site
- Visits, see how many hits your site gets each day
- Visitors, see who's visiting your site
- Page tracking, see which pages are viewed most often
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu
- GeoIP location by Country
- Support for not storing IP addresses in the database.
- Interactive map of visitors location
- E-mail reports of statistics
- Set access level for view and manage roles based on WordPress roles
- Exclude user roles from statistics collection
- Exclude robots from statistics collection
- Exclude IP subnets from statistics collection
- Exclude login/admin pages from statistics collection
- Record statistics on exclusions
- Automatic updates to the GeoIP database
- Automatically prune the databases of old data
- Export the data to Excel, XML, CSV or TSV files
- Overview and detail pages for all kinds of data, including; browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors
- Widget to provide information to your users
- Shortcodes for many different types of data in both widgets and posts/pages
- Dashboard widget for the admin area
- Comprehensive Admin Manual
We're sorry you're having problem with WP Statistics and we're happy to help out. Here are a few things to do before contacting us:
- Have you read the FAQs?
- Have you read the manual?
- Have you search the support forum for a similar issue?
- Have you search the Internet for any error messages you are receiving?
- Make sure you have access to your PHP error logs.
And a few things to double-check:
- How's your memory_limit in php.ini?
- Have you tried disabling any other plugins you may have installed?
- Have you tried using the default WordPress theme?
- Have you double checked the plugin settings?
- Do you have all the required PHP extensions installed?
- Are you getting a blank or incomplete page displayed in your browser? Did you view the source for the page and check for any fatal errors?
- Have you checked your PHP and web server error logs?
Still not having any luck? Open a new thread on one of the support forums and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Translations are done by people just like you, help make WP Statistics available to more people around the world and do a translation today!