WP RSS Aggregator is the most comprehensive RSS feed importer and autoblogging plugin for WordPress with premium add-ons for additional functionality.
WP RSS Aggregator is the original and best plugin for easily importing, merging and displaying RSS and Atom feeds on your WordPress site. It’s the most comprehensive and elegant RSS feed solution for WordPress.
With the free core version of WP RSS Aggregator you will be able to aggregate as many RSS feeds from as many sources as you'd like, with the ability to stagger them for better performance. Using the shortcodes you can then display the imported feed items from one or more sources anywhere on your WordPress site.
Go here to watch all our other video tutorials for our premium add-ons.
These are the main features offered with the free core version of WP RSS Aggregator.
- Set a name for each feed source.
- Import any number of feed items from multiple RSS Feeds.
- Display feed items using the shortcodes or by calling the display function from within your theme.
- Limit the age of, or number of, feed items stored in the database (general or per feed source).
- Set a general or per feed source feed import time interval.
- Set the links as no-follow or not, or add no-follow to the meta tag.
- Customise the output using various shortcode parameters and styling changes.
- Choose the Open Link Behaviour (lightbox, new window or current window).
- Opens YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo videos directly.
- Create a custom RSS feed.
- Extendable via action and filter hooks.
- Incorporates feed auto-discovery, which lets you add feed sources without knowing the exact URL (not guaranteed to work for all sources).
- Integrated with the Simplepie library that comes with WordPress.
- Import/Export functionality.
- View all features.
WP RSS Aggregator has a number of premium add-ons that add more functionality to the core plugin. They provide the means to create auto-blogging websites, display job listings, import YouTube videos and lots more. Take a look at our Use Cases and Showcase for more ideas. These are the add-ons currently available:
- Excerpts & Thumbnails displays an excerpt and thumbnail image (taken from within the RSS feed) together with the title, date and source of each feed item.It uses the shortcode to display the feed items.
- Categories categorises your feed sources and allows you to display feed items from a particular category within your site using the shortcode parameters. (It does not use WordPress Post Categories)
- Keyword Filtering filters the feed items to be imported based on your own keywords, key phrases, or tags; you only get the items you're interested in. It is compatible with all other add-ons.
- Feed to Post is an advanced importer that lets you import RSS feed items as WordPress posts or any other custom post type. You can use it to populate a website in minutes (auto-blog). This is the most popular and feature-filled extension. (It does not use shortcodes)
- Full Text RSS Feeds adds connectivity to our premium full text service, which allows you to import the full post content for an unlimited number of feed items per feed source, even when the feed itself doesn’t provide it. (Requires Feed to Post)
- WordAi allows you to take an RSS feed and turn it into new content that is both completely unique and completely readable. (Requires Feed to Post and a WordAi account)
- SpinnerChief is an extension for Feed to Post that allows you to integrate the SpinnerChief article spinner so that the imported content is both completely unique and completely readable. (Requires Feed to Post and a SpinnerChief account)
- Widget adds a widget to your website that displays all the imported feed items. It can also display excerpts and thumbnail images when used in conjunction with the Excerpts & Thumbnails add-on.
We also provide a Feed Creator service that allows you to generate RSS feeds from any webpage, even if it doesn't have its own RSS feed.
To try out some of the premium add-ons for yourself you can use our free demo sites:
We also have a number of live demo sites built by our team to showcase the power of WP RSS Aggregator and its add-ons. You can check them out here.
Our comprehensive documentation provides you with everything you need to install, set up and customise the plugin to your needs. You can also browse through a large number of FAQs that cover almost everything there is to ask.
For premium support (owners of premium add-on licenses) and pre-sales questions please contact us via our premium support channel.
Would you like to praise any member of our team for our plugins or support services? Share the love!
The core WP RSS Aggregator plugin is free to download from the WordPress.org plugin repository. The plugin works on self-hosted versions of WordPress only (WordPress.org). It is not compatible with the hosted version of WordPress (WordPress.com). Click here if you're not sure about the difference between the two.
Terms & conditions can be found here.
Requires: 4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.1
Last Updated: 3 weeks ago
Active Installs: 40,000+
44 of 55 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?