WordPress Responsive Menu plugin will help you to get a cool, highly customizable mobile menu plugin. Using this plugin you can easily convert your wordpress menu to a great, elegant looking sliding menu for all mobile devices.
- Fully responsive and works on all type of mobile devices.
- Easily integrates with wordpress menu system.
- Easy to use admin interface.
- Easily replace your menu with responsive menu on mobile devices.
- Choose your custom colors to match your theme.
- Option to open menu from top, left and right.
- Easily add your website logo the the menu.
- Easily hide unwanted elements on mobile devices.
- Supports swipe gestures.
- Enable/Disable pinch to zoom feature.
- Works perfectly on all devices/platforms.
- Add a custom search bar to your menu.
- Ability to change the search bar text.
This plugin works out of box with any theme frameworks like genesis or thesis and it also works fine with multisite setups.
If you are looking for more options then check out the pro version of the plugin.
This plugin is based on sidr jquery menu plugin.
For Quick support please check WP Responsive menu Support forum.
If you have any suggestions for a new plugin, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For support you can directly email us on email@example.com
Check out the demo
Simple and fast to understand settings
The plug-in doesn't do anything, and there's no way to try. No box(s) to check. Menus look exactly the same before and after installation.
- Fixed conflict custom post type and contact form 7 menu.
- Added option to change the search box placeholder text.
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 and added support for it.
- Fixed nesting icon issue.
- Added WordPress 4.3 support.
- Updated google font loading method so that it would adapt to the protocol of the website.
- Fixed the submenu icon not showing error.
- Fixed menu spacing issue.
- Fixed jquery sidr issue for the top menu.
- Fixed menu scroll issue when there is more items inside menu.
- Fixed top menu z-index issue.
- Fixed plugin conflict with the themes already using options framework for their theme configuration.
- Completely removed plugin settings page and used options framework for admin settings of the plugin.
- Fixed admin bar issue when user is logged in.
- Add option to disable swipe.
- Added admin option to add search box to menu.
- Initial public release.