A sitemap plugin to make it easier for your site to show all your pages, posts, archives, categories and tags in an easy to read format without any need for template modification or html/php knowledge in a page, my plugin does not create a .xml for any search engines this is outside of what this plugin was designed to do.
- Order the output anyway you want in the plugin settings page.
- Order the output of the WP Nav Menu, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Show/hide WP Nav Menu, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Optionally show categories and/or tags as a bullet list, or as a tag cloud.
- Exclude Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Categories and Tags IDs.
- Limit the amount of posts, custom post types, archives, categories and tags displayed.
- Change the archive type from the WordPress default.
- Show/hide Categories and Tags which have no posts associated to them.
- Show/hide how many posts are in each Archive, Category or Tag.
- Optionally name the sections different from the default of Pages, Posts, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Hierarchical list of pages and categories.
- Supports I18n for translation.
- Supports use of the wordpress shortcode for including the sitemap in pages and posts.
- Supports menus created with the inbuilt WordPress Menu Editor.
- Works on WordPress Multisite (WPMU) blogs.
- Comes with an uninstaller, if you dont want it anymore just deactivate the plugin and delete it from within wordpress and it will delete all of its settings itself.
I cant think of anything else that I personally would need this plugin to do for my own use, if anyone feels it doesn't meet what they need, or has any suggestions as to how to make it better then do please get in touch with me and I will see what I can do to accomodate your requests.
WP Realtime Sitemap is available in:-
Please rate this plugin and/or make a donation if you find it useful, thank you.