In this modern era, there is a huge demand for faster loading websites. If a website loads fast then it is considered to be more reliable and professional. The website loading speed plays a vital role when it comes to user experience. It also creates a strong impression on your visitor which even results in a higher conversion rate.
“WP Plugin Manager” is a WordPress plugin that allows you to disable plugins for certain pages or posts. Sometimes you don’t need to load all the plugins for every page or post. Even if you do it drops the loading speed of your website drastically. So, you may want to disable some of the plugins for some certain pages or posts in order to make your website fast and professional as well. That’s where our plugin “Plugin Manager” comes to your rescue. You will be able to disable any plugins which you think are unnecessary for specific pages or posts according to your needs.
- Selectively disable plugins
- Disable plugins to any specific pages
- Disable plugins to any specific posts
- Easy Options panel
- Very lightweight
- Apply rule on Mobile/Tablet/Desktop
- Enble on selected and Disable on selected option.
Advantages of using the WP Plugin Manager.
- Reduces the page size, because unnecessary CSS/js files are not loading.
- Reduces the total number of HTTP requests.
- Make a website up to 90% faster.
- Website performance is an important factor to increase conversion. WP Manager increases the overall performance of a website.
Peformance checking tools:
There are a few tools available to check the website performance ( Loading time, page analyze etc.)
* Google Pagespeed Insights
* Firefox Dev Tools
* Chrome DevTools
* Edge F12 Dev Tools
* Safari Web Inspector Guide
Read this article Disable or deactivate WordPress Plugins per page
Is there any feature that you want to get in this plugin?
Needs assistance to use this plugin?
Feel free to Contact us
This section describes how to install the “Plugin Manager” plugin and get it working.
i. Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
ii. Search For “Plugin Manager”.
iii. Install, then Activate it.
i. Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
wp-plugin-manager folder to the
ii. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
i. After install and activate the plugin you will get a notice to install WooCommerce Plugin ( If allready have it then do not show any notice. ).
ii. To install the plugin click on the “Button” Install.
iii. A new option page called “Plugin Manager” will be appear in your dashboard under the “Plugins” menu
iv. Use the options and that’s all!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Plugin Manager – Deactivate plugins per page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version: 1.1.5 Date: 07 March 2022
- Improved: Typo and button
Version: 1.1.4 Date: 23 Dec 2021
- Improved: MU file function
Version: 1.1.3 Date: 04 Oct 2021
- Improved: Enqueueing JS/CSS file by adding version number considering caching problem
Version: 1.1.2 Date: 08 Sep 2021
- Updated: Translation Pot file
Version: 1.1.1 Date: 12 Aug 2021
- Fixed: Plugin does not activate issue
Version: 1.1.0 Date: 26 Jul 2021
- Added: Posts limit support
- Fixed: Notice button CSS
Version: 1.0.9 Date: 26 Jun 2021
- Fixed: Warning on plugin activation
- Added: message when no plugin is active
Version: 1.0.8 Date: 03 Jun 2021
- Fixed: Recommended plugins class
Version: 1.0.7 Date: 02 Jun 2021
- Moved the submenu to menu page
- Added: recommended plugins
Version: 1.0.5 Date: 06-01-2021
- Capability With Latest WordPress Version
Version: 1.0.4 Date: 5-30-2020
- Plugins Tab Added
Version: 1.0.3 Date: 4-26-2020
- Compatible with Latest WordPress version
Version: 1.0.2 Date: 3-07-2020
- Compatible with Latest PHP version
- Add setting page link in plugin menu action
- MU-Plugin directory remove option added
- Suppress errors issue solved
- Free and pro Both activation broken issue solved
Version: 1.0.1 Date: 2-01-2020
- Plugin deactivation on home page added
- New plugin activation issue fixed
- Initial Release