The Extensions for CF7 is an excellent WordPress plugin that extends the features and functionalities of the Contact Form 7 plugin to make it more convenient and user-friendly. This all-inclusive WordPress plugin offers a couple of remarkable features using which you can organize your contact page efficiently while also making it easier for users to get in touch with you. The key features include saving submissions made through Contact Form 7 in your database, redirecting users to any page you choose once their message has been sent successfully, enabling conditional logic so that you can configure fields on the form as either visible or hidden based on input from visitors, and integrating with Mailchimp easily so you can generate leads every time a user submits a form.
Free VS Pro CF7 Extension
- Contact Form 7 Database, Save contact form submission data and handle it through the dashboard.
- Contact Form 7 Conditional Field, Easily apply conditions to any field to show or hide.
- Contact Form 7 Redirection, redirect to any page after form submission.
- Contact Form 7 Mailchimp, Integrate Contact Form 7 with Mailchimp effortlessly.
- Trigger a notice, if the form is already submitted.
- Repeater Field.
- Show validation and success messages with a nice popup.
- Telephone input field with country code and flag.
- GDPR Field to take permission to save the submitted data.
- Drag & Drop File Upload
Why You Should Choose Extensions for CF7 Plugin
The contact form is undeniably one of the vital elements for any website since it lets visitors fill out the web-based form and submit it to send a message to the site owner, therefore helping site owners boost interactions with visitors. As the site owner, you get the messages instantly and securely on your email without even revealing your email. Thus, the chance of receiving spam emails gets reduced as your email address isn’t disclosed to spambots, and so they cannot scrap your email address from the website.
If you are creating contact forms through Contact Form 7 plugin and looking for extensive features to make your contact form more organized, you have come to the right place. There are certain functionalities, which are not available by default in the Contact Form 7 plugin. That is where the Extensions for CF7 plugin comes into play.
Firstly, this versatile contact form extension plugin captures form submissions through contact form 7, saves them to your WordPress database, and presents them right before your eyes! You can also import and export data to a CSV file. You can search the contact form submissions by the users based on time and date range. Besides, you can delete the submission data if you want.
Secondly, this fantastic CF7 extension plugin allows conditional logic to be added in the contact form so that you can create complex conditions or simply show or hide fields based on user selections. It would work very well as an ideal contact form 7 conditional fields plugin.
Once you install the plugin, you will have three options listed under Plugin Area named CF7 DB, CF7 Conditional, and CF7 Redirections. Let’s take a look at what each of these options has to offer!
Contact form 7 Database
- Save contact form submission data and handle it through the dashboard.
- Export and import CSV files easily.
- Search the contact form submissions time and date wise.
- Delete Submission Data.
Contact form 7 Conditional Field
- Easily apply conditions to any field to show or hide.
- Add multiple AND conditions.
- Add multiple OR conditions.
Contact form 7 Redirection
- Easily redirect to any page after form submission.
- Redirect the page in a new tab.
Extension for CF7 is an extension for Contact Form 7 WordPress plugin.
Contact Form 7 to Mailchimp
Do you want to connect your contact form 7 with Mailchimp?
Our plugin has the option to integrate Contact Form 7 with Mailchimp easily. When anyone fills a contact form on your website, our plugin will add the submission to the MailChimp list. Thus, you can connect each record with a separate Mailchimp list. Connecting contact form 7 with MailChimp is an excellent feature to automate the email marketing process.
To Wrap up
The Extensions for CF7 is a multi-faceted and modern plugin that enriches the features and functionalities of Contact Form 7, making it easier to organize your contact form usages. By installing this contact form 7 extension plugin, you can manage your contact form pages and make them more user-friendly!
This section describes how to install the Extensions For CF7 Plugin for WordPress get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Extensions For CF7 “.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload ‘extensions-for-cf7’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Extensions For CF7 Settings Options.
- Use the Extensions.
How to Set Contact Form 7 Redirection After Submit ?
Step 1: Install Contact Form 7 plugin (Ignore if you have already installed it)
Step 2: Install Extension for CF7 Plugin.
Step 3: Go to your contact form list
Step 4: Edit the form where you want to add the redirection.
Step 5: From the Redirect Actions tab, enable the redirection.
Step 6: Select a page, where you would like to redirect after the form submission.
Step 7: Choose the page open in the same tab or a new tab.
For More details, Check this link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extensions For CF7 (Contact form 7 Database, Conditional Field and Redirection)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version: 1.0.7 – Date: 2021-12-20
- Added: Add form field value as parameter in the redirection URL just by adding form field shortcode.
Version: 1.0.6 – Date: 2021-14-11
- Fixed: Exact value comparison for single if condition.
- Fixed: not showing (And,Or) dropdown in conditional user interface after update from old version to new version.
Version: 1.0.5 – Date: 2021-11-08
- Added: Apply multiple OR condition in form field.
- Fixed: Console error in contact form list page for redirection and conditional field option.
Version: 1.0.4 – Date: 2021-09-16
- Fixed: some minor issue.
- Added: mailchimp extension.
Version: 1.0.3 – Date: 2021-07-13
- Fixed: Redirection issue after plugin activate.
Version: 1.0.2 – Date: 2021-07-12
- Added: Settings menu to visible ip address and referer link.
- Added: Enable cross domain csv import.
- Added: pro feature banner in extensions menu.
Version: 1.0.1 – Date: 2021-05-31
- Added: Recommendation Sub Menu.
- Added: Implement plugin install manager.
Version: 1.0.0 – Date: 2021-05-19
- Initial Upload.