The easiest to use Google maps plugin! Add a customized Google map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use! Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and any other use you can think of!
While the free version of WP Google Maps allows you to create a Google map with as many markers as you like, the Pro version allows you to do so much more!
The WP Google Maps Pro Version version allows you create custom Google maps with high quality markers containing locations, descriptions, images, categories, links and directions.
Lite Version (Free)
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Create as many map markers as you need by simply typing in the address
- Responsive maps
- Edit your map markers with the click of a button
- Drag map markers to an exact location
- Google Maps Streetview supported
- UTF-8 character support
- Map can be included as a widget
- Support for localization
- Choose from four Google maps types: roadmap, terrain, satellite and hybrid
- Define your own width, height and zoom level for your Google Map
- Add animations to your map markers!
- Store locator functionality
- Restrict a store locator search by country
- Add Polygons to your Map
- Add Polylines / Routes to your map
- Create a map in less than a 30 seconds!
- Right click to add a marker to your Google map
- No advertising or links
- Google Maps Autocomplete
- Google Maps Transport Layer
- Google Maps Weather Layer
- Set the max zoom level for your map
- Serve your map marker data via your database or an XML file
- Compatible with caching plugins
- Compatible with Cloudfare
- Latest Google Maps API (V3.14, V3.15 & V3.exp)
- Create multiple Google maps!
- Allow your visitors to get directions to your markers.
- Add descriptions, links and images to your map markers.
- Add categories to your map markers
- Filter markers by category
- Mashup multiple Google maps
- Add different marker icons, or your own icons to make your map really stand out!
- List your Google Map markers in the four ways; basic list, basic table, carousel, advanced table
- Allow visitors to use their map location as the starting or ending point for the directions
- Choose between the Default Google Maps Infowindow and the new Modern Infowindow
- Export/Import your markers to a CSV file for quick editing.
- Link Fusion tables to your Google Maps
- Show your visitor's location on the Map
- Import KML/KMZ files to your Google Map
- More advanced options for the Store Locator
- Allow users to use their map location for the store locator
- Store locator search by category
- Hide all map markers until a store locator search is done
- Move your marker list inside the Google Map window
- Add retina-ready map marker icons
- WordPress Network friendly
- Get the WP Google Maps Professional Edition for only $19.99
Get a free copy of the WP Google Maps Pro version in exchange for translating our plugin!
- English - default
- Russian (Alexandra Bondareva)
- French (Arnaud Thomas)
- Polish (Michal Kotnowski)
- Finnish (Johanna Joutti)
- Dutch (Jan Wind)
- Hebrew (Gal Dotan)
- Danish (Patrick Jepsen)
- Italian (Tommaso Mori & Massimo Bregani)
- Croatian (Sven Kopun)
- Greek (Konstantinos Koukoulakis)
- Romanian (Cosmin Stroe)
- Spanish (Carmelo Villegas Cruz)
- Portuguese (Jose Antonio Ribeiro)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Roberto Costa)
^Language file needs to be updated
WP Google Maps Lite
WP Google Maps Pro