The WordPress eCommerce plugin by WP EasyCart is a simple shopping cart plugin that installs into new or existing WordPress blogs and websites.
Get a full WordPress eCommerce Shopping Cart system within minutes! Sell retail products, digital downloadable goods, gift cards and more! And now with WordPress, the powerful features are still very easy to administrate!
WP EasyCart provides administrative software, so there is no need to use WordPress as a management system for your shopping cart. Desktop PC, Mac, iPad, and Android software is available to download and allows you to control the myriad of options the shopping cart software has to offer.
WORKS IN NEARLY EVERY THEME
The WordPress eCommerce plugin will work in nearly every theme. The entire ecommerce shopping cart is a matter of setting up 3 pages for the store, cart/checkout, and customer account areas. Within 5 minutes the shopping cart plugin can be installed and running.
Some themes may require minor adjustments due to variations in how themes are developed, but nearly any professional theme will work with the cart plugin.
MENUS, WIDGETS, AND MORE
WP EasyCart gives you many pre-built widgets ready to integrate into your ecommerce website from the start. Get horizontal and vertical menus widgets, search widgets, price and manufacturer filtering widgets, category listing widgets, and special and hot item widgets!
The ecommerce shopping cart even allows you to utilize the standard WordPress menus system to create your own menu structure and tie into your existing theme for a seamless look.
Whether you are a large scale business or a startup looking to leverage WordPress as your website, WP EasyCart has you covered. Our feature list is large and proven, with the help of years of ecommerce experience and development making it a solid performer. For a full feature list, please visit the WP EasyCart website for more information.
Key EasyCart features:
- Popular Payment Gateways – Accept PayPal standard, PayPal pro, stripe.com, authorize.net, FirstData, SagePay, eWay, Payment Express and many others.
- Internationalization – Set language, currency configurations, VAT, and payment gateways for seven continent coverage.
- Advanced Product Setup – Access Unlimited option sets, tiered pricing, B2B pricing, downloadable goods, featured products and more!
- Live Shipping – UPS, FedEx, USPS, Australian Post, Canada Post, and Shipping Zones all pre-integrated!
- Coupons and Promotions – Setup and run your marketing strategies with built in tools.
- Administrative Software -Run desktop PC and Mac software, or use our WordPress Plugin, iPad and Android device software.
- Google Analytics – Integrated eCommerce conversion tracking of orders, for unbelievable analytics data.
- Social Sharing – Every product is set to have social sharing icons.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Perhaps you want a custom design WordPress eCommerce shopping cart or integration into your existing site and need professional EasyCart developers or designers to get you quickly up and running?
WP EasyCart is a full service agency and offers custom services such as WordPress design, WordPress cart development, WordPress ecommerce, WordPress shopping cart payment gateway integration, you name it. Even if you have a small need such as a custom button somewhere, let our team help get your WordPress ecommerce shopping cart package right for you. For more information, please visit the WP EasyCart website for more information.
As with all wordpress plugins, even WordPress themselves suggest to always backup your data. We recommend you always backup the plugin folder for WP EasyCart. Usually located under /wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart-data/ & /wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/ is a good start.
**For more information on upgrading, please visit our website at WP EasyCart Upgrading Process
We have full documentation at WP EasyCart including an online users manual, video tutorials, and community forums.
Watch our Installation Video
More videos can be found at our website!
- Installation Instructions
Install and Activate the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin.
Click the WordPress menu ‘EasyCart Admin’ on the left side.
View our ‘Quick Start’ page and follow the easy to follow 10 step process.
Be up and running within 5 minutes!
- Where can I get documentation or demos?
We offer a full service website with online documentation, video tutorials, community support forums as well as demonstration sites running our various templates at WP EasyCart .
- Can I use your software to display, but not sell products?
Absolutely! If you do not need to sell anything, but would like to leverage our software to display products, please feel free to do just that! You can just put the store into catalog mode and it removes the ability to add to cart the products.
- What is the FREE, Lite, and Standard Versions?
FREE version comes from wordpress and offers limited features for you to test. Manual payments is accepted, but coupons, live shipping rates, promotions are not included. Lite version jumps up to 3rd party processing (paypal standard). The Full version jumps up to coupons, promotions, live shipping, and full payment gateways.
- How does a license work with your software?
The free plugin is the full WordPress ecommerce shopping cart software version; however, the administrative software that is downloaded from our website is licensed software. The administrative software will allow a certain number of products and features to be used in the cart software. You may continue to run the WordPress plugin, but must purchase a license to use our administrative software.
Each license is good for one website URL or WordPress installation. You may transfer a license from a development environment to a production environment at any time; it is your license once you purchase one.
Licensing gives you features such as coupons, promotions, live shipping rate calculators and more. Plus you will receive support from our staff individually rather than through our community open support systems. For more information on licensing, you can view our website.
- Do I have to pay monthly?
Not to us. Our standard ecommerce shopping cart plugin is a one-time purchase. Your payment gateway provider such as PayPal, Authorize.net, FirstData or others may or may not have monthly fees, but nothing through EasyCart.
If you purchase a monthly hosted plan, then we do have a monthly charge program for those who prefer this method.
- Will it work in my Theme?
Yes! EasyCart works on 3 wordpress pages, simply create a store, cart, and account page and attach our shortcode on each one. Our installer walks you through the steps quickly and if you have any theme issues, your theme developer or our staff can assist.
- What payment gateways do you have?
We offer over 30 different gateways. Popular ones include PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, PayPal Payflow, authorize.net, stripe.com, firstdata, eway, payment express, sagepay, and many others. Check our documentation for a full up to date listing.
- How do I add categories, manufacturers, or price range filters to my WordPress site?
Simply go to the widgets page, and drag over the widget corresponding to the filter you wish to display to any widget area.
When you aren’t a programmer AND your site has issues it can cause panic mode. All I can say about these guys is that this is what customer service is supposed to be! Friendly and superior knowledge to get to the root cause of an issue with results that you can rest on. THANKS GUYS from SPS Solutions!
Peace, Jim and Michael
Not quite 5 stars as support is a little lacking, but overall a big improvement on WordPress
I’ve tried several eCommerce and this one is the best. The other “free” plugins because very expensive when you need to add features to make them work for your business. I also REALLY like the desktop app. I can manage the entire store from my desktop without having to sign into the dashboard. Major plus!
After spending 2 days editing php and CSS I almost gave up on even having a shopping cart system on my site for a bit due to insane formatting issues and lack of configuration. As a last ditch effort I tried your cart system and it worked nearly flawlessly with Divi and Divi Builder out of the box. I cannot stress how little custom CSS I’ve needed to write to make it fit for my site.
I’ve owned my own computer repair shop for the past 7 years and I’m now going to be getting into website design. I’ll be using Divi, Divi Builder and now your shopping cart system exclusively. You’re the reason I’ll be purchasing lifetime access developer package for Divi.
If you think WooCommerce and Divi Builder will work well, you are very wrong. BoltThemes aka Fosker Media developed a plugin called DiviCommerce that is intended to integrate the Divi Builder / Divi Theme from Elegant Themes with WooCommerce. Woocommerce is a fairly simple solution and it works OK with Divi Builder, but one page where it completely falls apart is the individual product display page. Divi Commerce is intended to fix that issue but all it seems to do is cause more grief. Even his website at the time of this writing has poorly formatted CSS that causes things to not display. The plugin will not operate how you intend it to. You will spend hours upon hours pouring over CSS and PHP trying to get everything to function properly. The real issue is that there is no way to TRY the plugin, you are forced to BUY it only to find out how poorly of a job has been done coding the plugin. Long story short, if you want to spend the next 2 weeks trying to fix something that was intended as a fix to something then get divi commerce (don’t do it, it will never format 100% correctly because of poor coding standards). If you want an out of the cart solution to the entire problem use WPEasyCart. It’s what I switched to after having all these issues and I kid you not, it worked out of the box without ANY issues!
WP Easycart is rich in functionality and pretty easy to set up. I’m certainly not a WordPress expert, on the contrary, but I got it going in a day. A breeze.
It has all the functionality we were missing so much in our previous cart (Cart66), and the support has been fantastic. I had found some minor irregularities and they all were fixed instantly on our site, as well as included in the next general update. And I got a thank you for reporting them, even if he can’t possibly have made much money on our purchase doing so. The guy went out of his way to help us.
I can’t recommend this product enough. Look no further. And say hi to Matt for me.
I’ve been a user of this product for almost a year now. I am extremely happy with it and it works very well with my site. However when your support is out, you are on your own… You can’t even submit bugs!
‘I discovered a bug where a customer in the US was ordering accidently selected “US Minor Outlaying Islands” instead of “United States” they got free shipping. I am using a US Postal Service live shipping calculator.’
I submitted this bug with a screenshot of the order (with customer’s data obfuscated), and they said I contacted sales (using “the bug report form”) and I would need to go through premium support.
I hope this negative review gets better attention. Ticket ID: VQT-162-10006
Contributors & Developers
“eCommerce Shopping Cart by WP EasyCart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
NOTE: ALWAYS BACKUP THE products and design FOLDERS IN YOUR PLUGIN.
- Improvement – Subscriptions now have live coupon code checking to prevent errors.
- Improvement – Taxes and Shipping with subscriptions working better now with Stripe.
- Improvement – Order export zip codes forced text type in excel to fix export with zip codes starting in 0.
- New Feature – You can enable/disable use of checkout sessions and leverage the DB. Useful for object caching on some servers.
- Improvement – Downloads system works prior to php 5.3 now for increase compatibility.
- Improvement – If a customer has not began checkout and no rates match their zone, shipping will stay hidden from the customer until they enter their information.
- Improvement – Order export to excel now shows user info on each line.
- Improvement – Order export for Authorize.net, PayPal, and Stripe now give the response info in the exported data.
- Fix – Show an error when the cart, account, or store main page are not available.
- Fix – Slovakia added to country list.
- Improvement – Payfort now allows customers that have the currency exchange service to allow customers to pay in multiple currencies, while using live exchange rates on their site.
- Improvement – Inquiry product now allows options in the built-in inquiry form.
- Improvement – Export orders to excel now includes a gateway response if one exists.
- Fix – Display for product details with quantity grid and other options and price changes adjusted to match display in cart.
- Fix – Finalized fix for First Data issues.
- Fix – Alt tags for images fix for double quotes and being escaped.
- Fix – FedEx ground adjusted for home delivery charge to be included in rate.
- Fix – Advanced text editor was not allowing for double quotes.
- New Hooks – Added hooks to allow for custom password encryption method.
- New Filters – Added filters to allow for custom password encryption method.
- Improvement – Importing NEW subscription products also insert Stripe subscriptions if you are using Stripe.
- Improvement – Cart session data clear after one month of inactivity.
- Fix – FedEx ship each item in its own box now works.
- Fix – FedEx shipping over 150lbs, attempts to create multiple boxes to allow for regular shipping options.
- Fix – Dashboard weekly statistics were not showing total properly.
- Fix – Dashboard customer statistics fixed to count only approved orders.
- Fix – Product with advanced text or text area that is not required does not add an empty value to the cart.
- Fix – Cookie deleted issue resolved.
- Fix – Back order products now all for a user to add more to the cart than in stock in one go.
- Fix – Cart items can update beyond stock quantity to allow for back orders as stock runs out. E.g. stock is 1, user can order 2 with a message letting them know what is happening.
- Fix – Cart display now updates the back order display dynamically as cart items are updated.
- Fix – Realex TSS Score issue fixed.
- Fix – First Data gateway with Business Discover cards now working.
- Fix – Square payments with PayPal now compatible.
- Fix – Updating order status was double removing stock quantity.
- Fix – Patch from 3.3.10 for categories loading.
- New Feature – Added Square payment processing.
- Improvement – Advanced option pricing adjustments wrapped in a span to allow for hiding pricing information with css.
- Fix – Manufacturers, Top Level Menu queries improved for large data sets.
- Fix – Weight based shipping with VAT included and no shippable items was returning incorrect VAT value.
- Fix – State tax on update cart items was coming back 0 due to not being able to locate the state entered for the user.
- Fix – Facebook share link improved.
- Fix – Mobile payment page, shipping method section updated to fix global rate issue.
- Fix – Order export PDF and Excel advanced options ordered correctly and fixed to show on PDF version.
- Fix – Added forgot password link to subscription checkout page (login panel).
- Fix – Stripe subscription coupons now support max redemptions and expiration dates.
- Fix – Payeezy updated to include level 2 data and missing level 3 data.
- Fix – Deleting cart items was loading wrong value into grand total.
- New Feature – 2Checkout Third Party added as a payment option.
- Fix – PayPal Payments Pro – Success with Warning is now considered a successful transaction to match what PayPal does.
- Fix – Stripe subscription prorate issues resoled.
- Fix – First Data Payeezy fixed to correctly pass CAVV value.
- Fix – Product Export issues resolved.
- Fix – Object caching with some items had issues, resolved.
- Fix – Australia Post edge cases showing lower than necessary rates.
- Fix – Live shipping with no rates returned now show error message to the customer.
- Fix – Shipping information link in account now hidden when shipping disabled.
- Fix – Stripe curl error handled properly now.
- Fix – PayPal new standards require model number to be limited to 127 characters max.
- Fix – Links in throughout plugin to EasyCart site were incorrect due to upgrades.
- Fix – Order Export for Excel, format has always been CSV, but forced to XLS incorrectly.
- Fix – Payfort improved to handle more payment types and more payment scenarios.
- Fix – Per page link reset other options, now keeps query options.
- Fix – Promotions were applying twice, only display side, in some cases on cart update.
- Fix – Order export with date range now shows all of end day orders.
- Fix – Admin packing slip was missing VAT/GST data.
- Fix – Products folder was not necessarily being created on install.
- Fix – CSV encoding fixed.
- Fix – Subscriptions with advanced options now passing all data correctly to the order.
- New Feature – Number option set type allows for a quantity of an option item to be added to the product and can adjust pricing based on amount entered.
- Fix – Object caching issues resolved.
- Fix – eWay credit card spacing issue resolved (rapid pay resolved).
- Fix – Tiered pricing with promotions were not showing correct pricing.
- Fix – CSS for newsletter fixed on small screens.
- Fix – Basic options for subscriptions fixed.
- Improvement – Moneris Canada now collects entire order data in the gateway for improved usability.
- New Option – Tiered pricing can be displayed as low as price or just the retail price on the store page display.
- Fix – Tiered pricing updates the Your Price value on the product details page as quantity increases.
- Fix – Stripe subscriptions with taxes show tax amount in renewal order data.
- Fix – Eway Rapid Pay card encryption error fixed.
- Fix – Payfort upgraded to be a more fluid experience for the user.
- Fix – Abandoned cart in admin query was too large in some cases. Reworked to resolve usage issues.
- Fix – Currency changer widget fix.
- Fix – Advanced content editor now supports language translations within text block, header block, icon box block, and icon list block for titles and descriptions if they apply.
- Fix – Option item insertion failing due to speed increase changes, this issue is resolved.
- Fix – Option item label and option item value now TEXT type in the DB to allow for longer values in multi-language sites.
- Fix – Some servers do not support mime type checking in PHP, so patching this for admin image display issues.
- Fix – WooCommerce importer for reviews fixed.
- New Feature – Now using WordPress’s object cache, which greatly improves load time when used with a persistent object caching plugin like W3 Total Cache.
- New Feature – Tiered pricing on product list page now shows as low as the lowest amount.
- New Feature – Subscriptions are now taxable if necessary.
- New Feature – You can now view abandoned carts in the EasyCart Admin, Dashboard, Abandoned Carts page.
- New Feature – You can now send an abandoned cart email manually in the EasyCart Admin, Dashboard, Abandoned Carts page.
- New Feature – You can now turn on/off automatic abandoned cart emails in the EasyCart Admin, Dashboard, Abandoned Carts page.
- Fix – Subscription submission updates user billing address on submission.
- Fix – Orders that do not immediately collect payment now do not adjust stock quantities until payment is confirmed.
- Fix – TaxCloud implemented with subscription taxation if applicable.
- Fix – CSS added for advanced content editor to help with responsiveness.
- Fix – SMTP EasyCart Mailer class now supports SMTP that does not require user name and password.
- Fix – Admin again supports multiple image types on editing.
- Fix – Advanced option labels were not saving with subscriptions.
- Fix – Selected language in the admin now reflects to the language selector widget.
- Fix – A customer that tries to create an account with existing email address now keeps data entered on failed notice in cart.
- Fix – Membership content link, if applicable, added to account dashboard order list.
- Fix – Price adjustments when two product details shortcodes are on a single page now work correctly.
- Fix – Price adjustments when two add to cart shortcodes are on a single page now work correctly.
- Fix – Product tags now have multiple language support.
- Fix – Promotion display removed from gift card product details page as promotions do not apply to gift cards.
- Fix – Country code DB script incorrectly switching ISO2 with ISO3 on some countries.
- Fix – Product details product item properties corrected to prevent display errors.
- Fix – Short description changed to type TEXT in DB to help with those that need more content.
- Improvement – The order success page has been improved in both design and usability.
- Improvement – Credit card form improved for better flow and error prevention.
- Fix – Export scripts add buffer close prior to printing data to prevent errors from themes or plugins that open buffers during execution.
- Fix – UPS maximum weight issue resolved.
- Fix – Shipping for UPS and Fedex over one thousand dollars now displays properly to the user.
- Fix – Custom order statuses allowed and will display properly if added.
- Fix – Excerpt added to custom posts as the description of your product.
- Fix – admin resize script changed to prevent logged out errors
- New Feature – Email system now has its own setup area in the store setup. Included in this area is SMTP setup and SMTP email testing as well as order email testing.
- New Feature – Upgraded DB creation and removal to improve installation reliability.
- New Feature – Add/Remove languages from your database to improve overall speed. Initial setup starts with English only.
- New Feature – Vat included price option now allows you to show without excluded price.
- New Feature – Vat included price option now shows up in the product widget and specials widget.
- Fix – Newly introduced 3.3.0 Menu editing bug corrected.
- Fix – Stripe payment now requires TLS 1.2 to reflect the change in Stripe’s requirements.
- Fix – Admin Ajax file localization changed to be specific to the cart, preventing conflicts.
- Fix – Admin order status query now converts to reflect language changes in the order display.
- New Feature – DB offers way to deactivate states and countries in preparation for V4.
- New Feature – Payfort Added.
- New Feature – Inquiry button can be a form or a simple link when a custom URL is entered in the Inquiry product settings.
- Fix – The categories shortcode allows for the choice of all top level categories now.
- Fix – Mobile design fixes in the account area.
- Fix – Upgraded view of tiered pricing.
- New Hook – wpeasycart_insert_subscriber and wpeasycart_remove_subscriber to allow for hooks to systems like MailChimp.
- New Feature – Show or hide the subscriber sign up option.
- New Feature – On plugin activation the plugin redirects to setup page for easier setup.
- Fix – Advanced content editor link and alignment for images was not working.
- Fix – Redsys fix for order numbers under 1000.
- Fix – Order fix for when shipping methods are not setup properly.
- Fix – getting subscriptions, missing num_failed_payment variable.
- Fix – getting user by stripe id fix.
- Fix – DHL fixes.
- Fix – Stipe webhook fixes.
- Fix – Shipping that relies on pricing removes coupon discount to prevent invalid shipping discounts.
- Fix – Option item table with InnoDB attempting to add again to fix plugin for some.
- Fix – Stripe subscriptions updated on webhook access.
- Fix – NULL subscription methods (due to poor setup), does not cause the order to fail to insert any longer.
- Fix – Stripe webhooks file and PayPal IPN, made minor corrections.
- Fix – Stripe only send failed payment for active subscriptions.
- Fix – Email Logos had no max height, sometimes causing an unfavorable look. This has been changed to prevent oversized images in emails.
- New Payment – Payline is now available as a live payment gateway option.
- New Payment – Redsys is now available as a third party payment option.
- New Feature – On Stripe subscription deleted (cancelled) an email is sent to the customer and admin letting them know.
- New Feature – On Stripe subscription trial expiring (3 days prior to being charged) an email is sent to the customer and admin letting them know.
- New Feature – The ec_account shortcode can now have a redirect variable that allows for absolute link or WordPress post_id as a location to redirect after login.
- New Option – New basic option to set a default selected country in the account or cart when entering an address.
- Improvement – New basic option allows for conversion tracking in adwords.
- Improvement – Added count for number of failed payments on a subscription with Stripe.
- Improvement – Stripe webhook testing now available in some cases.
- Improvement – Order success and account order details pages show the membership content link if it is available.
- Improvement – Membership content pages now show a login screen if user is not logged in at all.
- Improvement – Membership content login redirects to the content page itself after successful login.
- Improvement – Added reviews as part of the woocommerce importing system.
- Improvement – Added information and links when downloads are included in the order to the success page and to the email receipt.
- Improvement – Added download list to the dashboard of the user account (if downloads are available in the user’s account).
- Fix – Virtual Merchant updated to show Converge (Virtual Merchant) to clear up the change in company name within the system.
- Fix – Australia Post max weight fix.
- Fix – Failed payment email was not working consistently.
- Fix – When subscription is attempted to be accessed that is not associated with the account the user is shown a message now instead of random data.
- Fix – If default payment selection is a type of payment that is not being used, system will choose a default method to show the user.
- Fix – If only one country is available the system will automatically select that country to be shown to the user.
- Fix – Categories no longer showing beyond first page of products.
- Fix – AJAX redemption of coupons was not updating shipping (if applicable).
- Fix – Coupon discounts were not being subtracting from subtotal when calculating shipping based promotion discount (e.g. $100 order with $2 discount still allowed free shipping at $100 subtotal when the amount was only $98).
- Improvement – Category system improved to help with sorting, filtering, etc…
- Fix – Admin added security for managing store to WordPress admin users only.
- Fix – Admin category view with levels was often incorrectly displaying in admin.
- Fix – Admin category script bug fix in .25.
- New Shortcode – ec_categories allows you to display categories in a product like display, linking to the category products.
- New Shortcode – ec_category_view allows you to display categories in a special display that will give you more control over the look of your store.
- New Option – Turn on/off featured categories in the store page view.
- New Option – Advanced option now to turn on/off the estimate shipping zip code field and only require the country selection.
- Improvement – Restricted store access now redirects user to store on login or failed login.
- Improvement – If using collect VAT registration number it is now available in account registration and billing information.
- Fix – A few locations had option names instead of labels showing to the customer, which has been corrected.
- Fix – Google Merchant reviews when no reviews available were causing errors, worstRating added as 0 to fix this.
- Fix – Option Item name extended to 256 characters.
- Fix – Advanced option price multipliers will multiply together if multiple multipliers are available.
- Fix – Advanced option price multipliers will allow decimal and negative multiplier values.
- Fix – Gift card store link was missing from the email receipt.
- Fix – VAT with discount line item promotional discounts caused invalid VAT calculation.
- Fix – Updating/Deleting cart items that lead to discounts being added/removed now updates the display properly.
- Fix – Added gift card and donation options to the add to cart shortcode.
- Fix – 404 errors, in some situations, caused by the cart have been resolved.
- Fix – TaxCloud with discounts and low cost items would not always properly calculate tax due to negative unit pricing. This system altered to properly calculate totals with discounts.
- Fix – Checking order row from database for guest key and adding it to order to prevent random session errors and viewing orders on guest checkout completion.
- New Hook – wp_easycart_product_details_after_left_content_area, which allows you to add content below the left side images of the product details display.
- Fix – Product shortcode was breaking when no options were attached to the product.
- Fix – Added check for new session value to ensure it is not duplicated in existing cart data.
- Fix – Guest checkout link to order now links with guest key to prevent issues seeing order receipt.
- New Feature – New advanced option to multiply method based shipping rates by the quantity in the cart.
- Fix – Cart with backorders now allow the user to update quantity to unlimited or max quantity if available.
- Fix – Tax with shipping and handing fees were not working in combination.
- Fix – Product importer strips whitespace from headers to prevent random errors.
- New Feature – Added Rich Snippets for all products and reviews.
- Fix – Product sorting changed to remove the requirement of the sortable jQuery extension and become compatible with more outdated themes.
- Fix – Authorize.net needed to accept response code 4 as a successful purchase as funds are available once accepted and is almost identical to a successful transaction response.
- Fix – ec_add_to_cart option had small bug.
- Fix – Fix for admin was not being used in the print order script.
- Fix – Promotions by product were not calculating correctly in all cases.
- Fix – TaxCloud guest checkout fixed.
- New Feature – osCommerce data can now be automatically imported into the EasyCart.
- New Option – An advanced option now exists to allow a merchant to disable account discounts for FedEx live shipping.
- Hooks Added – Hooks now available to apply a third party gift card service. This is in the order processing and gift card purchasing for the store.
- Fix – Installation script failed on older mysql servers due to FULLTEXT and has been improved to prevent error.
- Fix – Admin console was using a deprecated function, fixed to use latest version.
- Fix – Australia Post international rate codes have changed and have been updated in the cart.
- Fix – Regex for UK postal codes was incomplete and has been corrected to work with all postal codes in the UK.
- Fix – Account register button css caused it to hide on mobile devices in some cases.
- Fix – The ec_add_to_cart option now checks for quantity amount before adding and sends the user to the product page if out of stock.
- Fix – Tempcart options were loading in duplicates sometimes.
- Fix – Stripe call to get customer was incorrect.
- Fix – Stripe webhook for subscriptions needed a correction.
- Fix – Admin query to insert user was broken.
- Fix – Advanced options sometimes inserting multiples into order.
- New Feature – EU customers can now turn on collection of VAT registration number.
- New Feature – EU customers can now turn on a custom VAT rate for those that enter a VAT registration number on checkout.
- New Feature – EU customers can now use Vatlayer to verify the VAT registration number entered on checkout.
- Fix – Product details backorder message moved outside of add to cart hide hook to make customization cleaner.
- Fix – Backorder message was missing in some situations.
- Fix – Saving tag text was not stripping slashes properly when using a single quote.
- Fix – TaxCloud tax display improved.
- Fix – Promotions were not calculating correctly in the cart.
- Fix – Product import character encoding fix added to prevent errors.
- Fix – TaxCloud now properly verifies US addresses before allowing a user to complete checkout.
- Fix – Coupons and promotions no longer apply to gift card type products.
- Fix – Spacing on short description not always correct.
- Fix – Advanced options in order now ordered the same as store.
- Fix – Export orders advanced options now in correct order and formatted properly.
Tested through WordPress 4.5
* Fix – USPS password escaped in case of special characters.
* Fix – Promotions by cart total was not applying correctly to VAT tax total.
* Fix – TaxCloud with creating an account during checkout was not functioning properly.
- Fix – Option item price adjustment view fixed for product details.
- Added – New order status, Order Picked Up.
- Added – Logging for USPS and UPS to save the response when testing the setup.
- Fix – Advanced options in cart queried multiple times.
- Fix – Swatch title with quotes now character encoded properly.
- Fix – Shipping email no longer shows discount when zero value.
- Fix – Vat rate on shipping email was incorrect.
- Fix – Option item images in cart were not showing correct image.
- Fix – Language switching fixed for breadcrumbs.
- Fix – VAT included pricing was updating currency view to include the currency code in all cases, corrected to match settings in the basic settings of the cart.
- Fix – Order of product ids in the ec_product shortcode will now order the products in the same way.
- Fix – eWay requires a client side encryption for rapid pay, which is now integrated.
- Fix – Product list display shows excluding vat if VAT added in cart tax used and proper basic option turned on.
- Fix – VAT rate display was not always correct on email receipts.
- Fix – PayPal Standard, Payments Pro, and Payflow pro all now include the address line 2 in the data sent to PayPal.
- Improvement – eWay now offering Rapid Pay, which is required on new accounts.
- Fix – Using currency code display in your pricing display fixed on the product details page.
- Fix – Update for downloads that just plain images, text, or html.
- Fix – Stripe insert charge function referencing incorrect order totals variable.
- Fix – Stripe insert charge data now accepts the customer id in place of a card. Used for custom programming with the store.
- Fix – Option to hide quantity in stock now applied to quick view as well.
- Fix – Possible bug in URL based language switcher. Issue dependent on server and session management.
- Fix – Manual billing encoding issue when inserting order. Some languages would cause manual billing orders to fail to insert.
- Fix – WPML integration fixed.
- Fix – First Data Payeezy integration was not working properly. Added additional authorization values to the setup area to fix this issue. All First Data customers will need to update their account information to finish setup.
- Fix – Option set 3 in basic option sets was not working properly.
- Fix – Advanced swatches now display the title of the swatch on hover.
- Fix – Hide live editor from admin not working on the subscription checkout page.
- Fix – Account side order information with advanced options was showing the option name instead of the option label. Changed to be consistent with cart display.
- Fix – Add to cart plus button was not respecting the choice to not track stock quantity and was using stock quantity value entered in the admin.
- Fix – Shipping email sent from admin improved to match design and information of the email receipt.
- Fix – No shipping phone on the account dashboard was showing an empty space when hovering over the ship to name.
- Fix – Order of advanced options on product screen now guaranteed to match order displayed in cart.
- Fix – Live shipping was not using a logged in user shipping zip and country on the first page of the cart and was not always updating live shipping data on add to cart.
- Fix – If no discount the user will not see this option on checkout or in their account.
- Fix – Entering estimate shipping was causing the use different address for shipping box to be selected by default.
- Fix – PayPal Standard now handles 100% discounts of the subtotal and still charging for shipping.
- New Feature – New basic option that allows you to turn on/off the delivery dates display option with live shipping rates. If left on, delivery dates are displayed, if available, next to the shipping rate label.
- New Feature – New basic option that allows you to edit the model number extension character used with the option item character.
- Fix – When accessing admin less is now loaded to speed up load time.
- Fix – Store speeds improved by limiting option information loaded during initialization.
- Fix – CSS on product details page was preventing content from being bolded properly, especially noticable in the description area.
- Fix – Low weight issue fixed in USPS.
- Fix – Image uploading from Firefox in some cases was not working and has been fixed.
- Fix – Added Intuit Payments documentation to help with setup.
- Fix – Improved postal code validation for US, CA, GB, and AU in order to prevent live shipping errors from invalid postal codes.
- Fix – Skip shipping option was causing the incorrect shipping method name to be displayed on checkout in some cases.
- Fix – Shortcode editor for menu and table were not interacting correctly.
- Fix – Dynamic image sizing set as default was not saving properly.
- Fix – FedEx live shipping when only a single rate available was crashing (rare cases).
- Fix – If zip codes had an extra space before or after the zip value live shipping would fail.
- Fix – Removed tempcart data from db backup to prevent possible errors.
- Fix – Store items were not allowed in menu items for version 3.2.8 introduced this error during attempt to fix other issues.
- New Feature – You can now turn on low quantity notification and out of stock notification as well as set the low notification value. This is available in your basic settings.
- New Feature – You can link directly to the cart to add an item to the cart (if no options for the product) by using the variable ?ec_add_to_cart=model-number.
- New Feature – Basic setting now exists to turn the stock quantity view on/off. This display is still dependent on tracking quantity, but you can now track quantities while hiding that stock quantity from the customer.
- Improvement – You can now add multiple product details shortcodes to the same page and the error checking will work properly.
- Improvement – Log in widget now lists a full account menu when logged into your account.
- Improvement – If you can use session variables on your store, the payment method selected saves for the user in case they navigate away from the payment page. Payment info is not stored, only the method selected.
- Improvement – If you use VAT included in the product price, display will add inc VAT in small font next to the price on the product list page.
- Improvement – Account dashboard now changes the account menu to be on top when displayed on smaller screen devices, making the system more mobile friendly.
- Improvement – Added option to register for email list in account creation area of checkout.
- Fix – Added new logging mechanism for errors in contacting server for live payment, previously no message recorded in the gateway log.
- Fix – Data error prevention with the option item quantity tracking feature.
- Fix – Issue with pricing updates on option item change when using a single pricing format on a product.
- Fix – Store items can be edited again, broken since the last major WordPress version.
- Fix – VAT language switched to pull from the language files, which were hard coded in the product class.
- Fix – Backorder quantity was not acting as it should in the cart.
- Fix – Maximum quantity was not being respected in quick view display.
- Fix – Maximum quantity was not being respected in the cart view.
- Fix – Quick view was showing up in device preview, even though it does not on touch screen devices.
- Fix – Some cases caused no default selection in the display of live shipping rates, but now at least one item will be selected to prevent confusion.
- Fix – Method for selecting lowest rate adjusted to select lowest rate not counting zero value over ride rates.
- Fix – Skipping shipping method was not automatically selecting the best or an actual shipping method, especially on error.
- Fix – Unsubscribe from subscribers list was not deleting the user from the list.
- Fix – Category list in the product editor now loads alphabetically.
- Fix – Coupon codes now retrieved where case doesn’t matter, e.g. COUPON and coupon both get the coupon code ‘coupon’ successfully.
- Fix – Stripe change in variable name for address_line1.
- Fix – Image loading script in admin fixed to line up with amfphp fix from a previous version.
- Fix – Test for PHP5.3 or higher, a requirement with Amazon S3, has been implemented to prevent errors.
- Fix – Permalink issue on product update resolved, change in previous version for a speed improvement caused problems.
- Fix – Removed unnecessary store status requirements.
- Fix – VAT and no VAT display now updates with option set pricing changes.
- Fix – One-time price adjustment display had duplicate currency symbols.
- Fix – Checking out with live shipping rates and skipping shipping selection page was not passing through shipping rate name properly to the receipt.
- Fix – Fixed demo data installation and linking with permalinks for the store on.
- New Feature – User can now collect the card holder name separately from the billing name (basic setting option).
- New Hooks – wpeasycart_product_added, wpeasycart_product_updated, wpeasycart_account_added, and wpeasycart_account_updated which pass the product_id or user_id.
- Improvement – Quickbooks related content has been upgraded to work better with the Quickbooks plugin. Upgrade both versions if you are already a user of our Quickbooks plugin.
- Improvement – Upgraded the positioning of the seo information provided in the store admin.
- Improvement – Vastly decreased the number of SQL calls on each store page loaded. More improvements to come in early 2016.
- Fix – When using a selected on load option item with a price adjustment, now the page loads with the correct pricing displayed.
- Fix – For shipping services using WordPress WP_Http, we are now forcing ssl_verify to false to prevent errors with customers not requiring a valid SSL.
- Fix – Store Table shortcode now does not require all 4 columns. Leaving any column blank will simplify the table to less columns.
- Fix – In some cases a user could not register in the account unless they selected to be a subscriber.
- Fix – Product import/export system fixed.
- Fix – Stripe Webhook on refund had a small possible issue.
- Fix – Single quotes now escaped properly throughout the admin settings area.
- Fix – VAT rate value now saved to the order for later display and solves cases in which items are purchased that are both taxable and non-taxable.
- New Feature – Intuit Payments now available in the standard version.
- New Feature – Network Merchants (NMI) payments with or without 3D Secure by Cardinal Centinel.
- New Feature – Change search format between requiring all key words to match somewhere or just one to draw a match.
- New Feature – You can now select a custom third party gateway. To setup, add your custom gateway in the wp-easycart-data folder, file name ec_custom_thirdparty.php and the class name of ec_custom_thirdparty.
- New Feature – New store product list table view shortcode available in the shortcode editor.
- Improvement – Product search widget now does a better job of returning best matching results first, rather than all in alphabetical order.
- Improvement – Added subscription title and customer name to a subscription failed notification.
- Fix – Gift cards were not adding and removing grand total if possible.
- Fix – Tax value in cart did not match on live update of the values in all situations.
- Fix – Products that should not track quantity no longer requires a quantity value set above 0.
- Fix – Advanced option radio type with an initially selected option was not working.
- Fix – Cart display shortcode was not working
- Fix – Reorder products system with long titles was an issue, limited to 16 characters to improve display.
- New Hook – wpeasycart_success_page_content_bottom now allows you to add content below the end of the success page content.
- Improvement – Expanded the hook wpeasycart_email_receipt_line_item to include the orderdetail_id as well.
- Improvement – Expanded the hook wpeasycart_order_detail_line_item to include the orderdetail_id as well.
- Improvement – For those who have a specific no information error in the admin, we now offer a quick 1-click solution to try and automatically fix the problem.
- Fix – In preparation for WP 4.4, fixed some upcoming bugs with order insertion.
- Fix – Character encoding for product export was not working properly with special characters.
- Fix – Some situations may have had data issue with the newer temp cart system; improvements made.
- Fix – IE and cookies failing to save were causing issues with PayPal, this has been corrected. Also improvements made to ensure functionality without cookies enabled in the browser.
- Fix – Added Authorize.net option to support those that need to use the legacy API URL.
- New Option – Basic option now available to turn live searching on or off for your store. Sometimes useful with large data sets or when the feature is not compatible with a site.
- New Option – You can now turn on/off the terms that can be searched for in the product search widget.
- New Option – You can now turn on/off the product image on the order receipt(print and email).
- New Option – Payment Express PxPost, now offers developer account on/off option.
- Fix – For themes that block output, fix for admin to prevent errors from this system type.
- Fix – Option item quantity tracking with old or bad data now does not break this system.
- Fix – Caching used on user data to prevent DOS attacks from bringing server down through the store.
- Fix – Add to cart widget had hidden thumbnails that threw a JS error. This has been removed.
- Fix – Live search now stores last search in order to prevent flashing live search while typing. Also prevents search AJAX call when keys not associated to a change in search are pressed.
- Fix – Live search limited to 10 items per query (10 product titles, 10 manufacturer, 10 categories, etc…) in order to prevent problems on large data sets.
- Fix – Clean up for temp cart tokens now happening on order completed, previously could get out of hand.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_list_price_display can be used to alter the display of the list pricing on the product item display; the list price is provided as an argument.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_price_display can be used to alter the display of the pricing on the product item display; the price is provided as an argument.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_details_list_price_display can be used to alter the product details list price display; the list price is provided as an argument.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_details_price_display can be used to alter the product details price display; the price is provided as an argument.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_details_price_no_vat_display can be used to alter the product details NO VAT price display; the list price, price, tax list price, and tax price are included as arguments.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_details_price_vat_display can be used to alter the product details VAT INCLUDED price display; the list price, price, tax list price, and tax price are included as arguments.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_show_add_to_cart_button can be used to hide the add to cart and select options button in custom situations; by default is true.
- New Filter – wp_easycart_product_details_show_cart_area can be used to hide the add to cart button in custom situations; by default is true.
- New Filter – wpeasycart_search_terms can be used to customize the search terms used in the search sql. These values must be valid in the get product list query.
- New Action – wp_easycart_product_details_pre_add_to_cart can be used to add content prior to the add to cart button area.
- Addition – PayPal Standard can be set to send user’s shipping address instead of billing to help with fraud prevention.
- Fix – Currency display with right currency symbol was off in the product details area.
- Fix – Metric display for dimensions updated to collect in MM and display fixed for main store page.
- Fix – PayPal IPN listener user information was not sending after last update.
- Upgraded Design – Design has been further modernized to included rounded edges, smaller buttons in specific locations, and easier access to previously purchased products.
- New Feature – Subscriptions can now be collected in quantities other than 1. This is an advanced option that can be switched on/off to allow for multiple amount subscription purchases.
- New Feature – System now leverages a backup system to the session system to prevent failure when a plugin or theme interfere with the EasyCart system.
- New Feature – System now has a caching system for live shipping rates, which greatly speeds up response time when using this shipping method.
- New Feature – Log in widget now available to add to your site.
- New Feature – The restricted store page view now has a log in view and register button available when the user has not logged in.
- New Option – Change the dimensions advanced option to display metric instead of standard measurements.
- New Action – You can now capture and use the user and subscription information when a subscription is cancelled using the wpeasycart_subscription_cancelled hook.
- Fix – If user checked out as guest, then attempted to check an order in an existing account, the order would not appear. Fix made to clear the guest information when user logs in.
- PLUS – A bunch of other random small bug fixes
- Change – AffiliateWP now handles all affiliate rule creation rather than the WP EasyCart, making for a cleaner integration.
- New Feature – Added SagePay Pay Now for South Africa as a third party payment gateway.
- New Feature – Added Google Merchant Feed Meta to the product details page if you are using this feature.
- Improvement – Added second ‘Continue to Shipping/Payment’ button to the checkout details page.
- Improvement – Added a new filter ‘wpeasycart_allowed_file_upload_types’ to allow you to customize the file MIME types that are accepted.
- Improvement – Increased file upload size limit default from 1MB to 5MB.
- Fix – Mass product display change from within the live editor on the product page was erasing the tags associated with products, this has been corrected.
- Fix – Using basic option item images in a combo box, selecting the ‘none selected’ option was reverting to no thumbnails shown.
- Fix – Canada advanced tax option had rates for Nova Scotia and Northwest Territories mixed up.
- Fix – Option to allow gift cards to apply to shipping is now fixed.
- Fix – Stripe subscriptions that have a one payment duration were not cancelling until the second payment.
- Fix – Dashboard store status page option that allows you to reset your permalinks for the store has been updated to first remove all store items from WordPress in order to do a complete refresh.
- Fix – VAT rate now showing up on the print receipt display.
- Fix – Added css rule to subscription list page to allow access by css to active and cancelled subscriptions.
- Fix – Membership content shortcode now works with regular products that have been approved in an order as well as subscriptions.
- Fix – Using option item quantity tracking with three or more levels was not hiding loaders.
- Fix – Option item images now resistant to data errors as previously old images could still appear.
- URGENT – UPGRADE WP EASYCART PLUGIN PRIOR TO UPGRADING TO WORDPRESS 4.3!! Version 3.1.12 and lower are NOT compatible with WordPress 4.3.
- Fix – Quick launch of 3.1.13 started sessions incorrectly due to changes from WordPress 4.3. Please update to 3.1.14 to fix all new issues.
- Fix – Updated method to determine shipping display items in order to check for shippable items OR items with handling fees.
- Fix – If user updates a cart item quantity to 0 or less, cart will now delete the item from the cart.
- Fix – Product listed as show in specials widget was showing up in your specials section when it shouldn’t have.
- Fix – Gateway for all apps occasionally had content sent to buffers (random themes and/or plugins were causing this), breaking the applications and this has been corrected.
- Fix – Date formatting for subscription bill dates were incorrectly being displayed.
- Improvement – A common error for the video shortcode is to enter the youtube watch URL instead of the embed URL, which is now automatically corrected to prevent errors.
- Fix – CSS for video display has been updated to keep proper dimensions on display.
- Fix – For those using shippable and non-shippable products with shipping override live rates, we corrected the shipping price to 0.00 based on no shippable items in the cart.
- Fix – Item is VAT taxable option was not working properly.
- Fix – Amazon S3 for users in Frankfurt region now using V4 credentials (not valid with V2). In addition, all other users should now be moved up to V4 if region is selected in the Amazon S3 setup.
- Fix – Live editor, product sorter, and side menu accordion would occasionally conflict to cause problems (theme dependent) and not work correctly.
- New Feature – You can now turn on a currency option (basic options) to show the currency code in the price display, e.g. USD $19.99 or CAD $29.99 with the code determined by the selected currency display.
- Improvement – Forgot password link now available in the returning customers section during checkout.
- Improvement – Search widget now breaks apart search terms to return more results to the user.
- Improvement – Added product options information to the cart checkout pages in order to improve consistency throughout the checkout process.
- Improvement – Unless you have a custom layout file for account orders and subscriptions, the date format will now be that of the WordPress global settings in your WordPress admin -> settings. This can be overriden if needed in a custom layout file by providing the date/time format to the date display functions.
- Fix – Updated Authorize.net endpoint to go to the newer, more reliable services (secure2 and api2 URLs).
- Fix – Those that have free products that are shipped at a cost now allow shipping to be applied to the free order subtotal.
- Fix – Promotions that give a percentage off at a specific price, when used in multiple, was not always selecting the highest discount.
- Fix – Donation widget is now working again (may require custom CSS for sizing with side bar) and now uses the weight of the product as the goal value. This widget only shows up on product details pages of donation type products.
- Fix – Forgot password email was not translated properly and has been corrected.
- Fix – Security fix made.
- Fix – Admin version notice system fixed to prevent update notice when software is up to date.
- Fix – USPS International shipping issue fixed.
- Fix – Product details now correctly shows price adjustments for basic price adjustment option sets.
- Improvement – Now passing through the option label with selected options in the order.
- Fix – Conflict of easy plugin install script with other uses of the same script is now fixed.
- New Feature – You can now turn on the advanced option to ‘ship all items in separate boxes’. This applies to live shipping (USPS and UPS) and changes the calculation so that they system assumes each item is shipped in its own box.
- New Feature – PayPal Standard now passed the model number and displays on PayPal and in your account on purchase.
- Fix – Width added to the total price in email receipt to allow for proper spacing in the line item pricing area.
- Fix – Dynamic image sizing set to off to start to make for easier setup.
- Fix – Product import now checks for correct pricing formatting and valid model numbers.
- New Feature – Live editor now works in the Safari browser!
- Improvement – Speed improvements in the store with the live editor, less content loading at a time for the admin.
- Improvement – Linking now included from product, product details, and cart pages to the basic settings that apply to these pages.
- Fixes for some random display errors added in version 3.1.3
- New Feature – PayPal Standard, you can now allow checkouts that process in the currency that the user selects from your currency widget.
- New Feature – You can now link downloads to absolute link by starting the file name with http:// or https://.
- New Feature – You can now choose to show images per page or by default with dynamic sizing. This allows you to fit the product box to the image if images are different sizes.
- New Action – wpeasycart_success_page_content_top, which allows you to inject js or other content at the top of the order success page.
- Fix – Cart discount promotion with taxes were not based on discounted total, this has been corrected.
- Fix – Checkout final button could be hit more than once on some servers.
- Fix – Import/export of products with special characters improved.
- Fix – Enqueue of admin jQuery extensions corrected to load correctly in more instances.
- Fix – Shortcode editor was sometimes hidden from the screen because of location in the DOM on some websites, moving to the body using jQuery fixes this issue.
- Fix – Grid quantity advanced option + price tears was calculating pricing incorrectly.
- Fix – Advanced language editor simplified to work with more servers more consistently.
- Fix – Menu Cart now loads through AJAX in order to work properly with caching plugins.
- Fix – Previous CSS adjustment for shortcode editor to be compatible with DIVI theme was no longer working, updated admin editor css to improve usability.
- Fix – Language system upgraded to ensure the language database entry is not overwritten on plugin update. This seemed to be occurring in a very small number of sites.
- Fix – Coupon codes with live processing, if the order failed the times redeemed was still increasing by 1.
- Fix – Subscription Payment failed notice email file was missing. This has been added to the system.
- New Feature – New basic setting to hide the cart icon in your menu (if using this option) when the cart is empty.
- Improvement – Export product system breaks exported CSV files into 500 product groups and downloads them into a single zip file. This prevents server time outs on export and on import.
- Improvement – Stores with large number of products could have issues with the shortcode editor so to improve this functionality select boxes turn to input boxes when large number of products exists.
- Improvement – Free orders no longer require the user to select a payment method.
- Improvement – Canada taxation advanced option area now allows you to customize the rates for each province/territory and for each non-admin user role. This gives a merchant the freedom, for example, to charge no PST for wholesaler users.
- Improvement – Stripe subscriptions with prorate on now give the user detailed line item information on each bill, allowing you and the customer to see the upgrade and downgrade prorated amounts.
- Improvement – Authorize.net now collects the user’s company name during processing (if available).
- New Option – New basic option for Deconetwork users that allow them to give the customer the option to add to cart or design the product at the Deconetwork.
- Fix – PayPal Standard cart items with one-time price adjustment options now split that adjustment over the line items in the cart in order to properly display the total.
- Fix – In case of import error, image hover effect checks and if the value is invalid, shows the no hover effect option.
- Fix – Color widget variable name changed to prevent conflict with option item images.
- Fix – Store access limited notice was not translated, although only visible in limited instances, has been corrected.
- New Feature – New Color Filter for basic swatch type option sets. You can now filter products by those that have a specific color in stock. This option requires that you use the option item quantity tracking option with swatches.
- New Feature – You can now display pricing in the product details including and excluding VAT.
- New Feature – Stripe subscriptions with free trials now send a custom email for trial started with the order email sent once the trial ends.
- Fix – Chinese language with PayPal needed the charset option to work correctly, PayPal charset is now available when using PayPal Standard.
- Fix – Product import/export corrections made to improve overall usability.
- Fix – Google Merchant Feed system was limited by number of post variables. This has been corrected to allow a CSV download and CSV upload to quickly create your Google Merchant XML file.
- Fresh version number! Lots of new great features to come!
- Speed Improvement – Speed increase by improving the DB indexing and improved session handling with load time increase of nearly 12x.
- New Feature – Allow products to be back ordered when the item runs out of stock.
- New Feature – Advanced option section now available to allow you to quickly turn on and collect Canadian taxes including GST, PST, or HST, whenever they should apply. This option also displays these values throughout the cart as is required in Canada.
- New Feature – List products that sell by the square foot, apply the dimensions option set and allow customers to enter the dimensions they need and get an accurate price.
- New Feature – You can now turn off the live editor from the front end for admin users. This is a basic option and great for locking in the design of your store or preventing browser slow downs while testing as an admin.
- New Feature – Stripe subscriptions now allow you to turn prorate on/off for subscription changes.
- New Feature – New basic option that allows you to show/hide the price for seasonal products.
- New Feature – New basic option that allows you to show/hide the price for inquiry mode products.
- New Feature – VAT, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to Authorize.net to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to Dwolla to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – VAT, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to FirstData to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to PayPal Standard to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – Duty, VAT, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to PayPal Payments Pro to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to PayPal Payflow Pro to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – Duty, VAT, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to PSIGate to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – Duty, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to Skrill to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – Duty, VAT, PST, GST, and HST are all now passed through to Virtual Merchant to be shown as tax (if any apply to the order).
- New Feature – If you are having troubles with custom post type linking, you can quickly fix this in the dashboard -> store status, the last item offers a quick fix link. Good after manually importing products.
- New Feature – New basic cart option allows you to turn on tax for shipping on/off.
- New Feature – Future orders with Authorize.net can now be refunded (or if unsettled, voided) directly from the application.
- New Feature – Beanstream payment gateway now available and allows for refunds directly from the administration application.
- New Action – ‘wpeasycart_after_product_title’ check out our API Documentation to learn more.
- Fix – When an existing user checks out, their addresses are updated to match that entered during checkout.
- Fix – Import/Export product system greatly improved again. Handling special characters, errors, MAC/PC versions, and much more.
- Fix – Tax Cloud handling discounts correctly now.
- Fix – Australia Post fix.
- Fix – Any update to the design will turn quick set up step 6 green.
- Fix – If you do not use shipping (shipping off), quick set up step 9 will now turn green to indicate shipping is set up correctly.
- Fix – Quantity shipping has expedited amount now showing.
- Fix – Removing countries now removes all existing states associated with the country.
- Fix – Canada Post fixed USA.TP rate code.
- Fix – Added order date to the print invoice packaging slip.
- Fix – View advanced options on desktop application now working.
- Fix – State codes needed to allow more than 2 digit code.