WP CSV to Database plugin allows you to insert CSV file content into WordPress database. You can selectively insert data into a particular database table.
You can also export any WordPress database table content to a CSV file using this plugin.
Useful when you want to bulk upload data from your CSV file (example: product details) to the WordPress database in one go.
Bulk data import from CSV (Microsoft Excel) file. Bulk data export from your database to CSV file
For detailed documentation please visit the CSV to DB Plugin page
Access the plugin’s UI in the WordPres dashboard under the “Settings -> WP CSV/DB” menu after installation. Read the “Guide” tab for instructions.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (wp-csv-to-db.zip)
- Click Install Now and then activate the plugin
- Can this plugin be used to bulk upload product details for the WP eStore plugin? Yes
- Can this plugin be used to dump data into any WordPress database table? Yes.
Saves time coding it yourself, works like a charm.
I want to see it was still preserving the selected table
Contributors & Developers
“WP CSV to Database – Insert CSV file content into WordPress database” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed an issue with the export to CSV function.
- WordPress 4.1 compatibility
- Complete new revamped architecture for this plugin. It is now a lot more user friendly and has more features.
1.8 and before
- The old versions with old architecture can be downloaded using the following link