Useful for developers who are importing products and want a tool to easily remove the products.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/greguly/WooCommerce-Remove-All-Products
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support – I cannot offer support directly for free. If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github instead where I can act upon it more efficiently.
If you want help with a customisation, hire a developer!
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Find it under WooCommerce -> Remove All Products
- Your WooCommerce store now has an easy way to remove all products
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license
It took a long time, but it deleted my 2000 products over a few clicks.
The issue is that it didn’t delete all (if any) postmetas related to these products and those are needed for other plugins to sync products.
Successfully removed all my products, thanks
I’m afraid the plugin does not work (as advertised).
It removes 1 product, and then stops with the message “Stopped processing due to imminent timeout”.
Great plugin. I am on Hostgator and it works really fast. It does exactly what it says. All products are deleted!
May have something to do with the db timeout
Lack of commitment from the developer doesn’t help (yes, we all have our reasons)
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Remove All Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Cosmetic: Changed wording from ‘Removing 250 products’ to ‘Trying to remove 250 products’. Thanks Nick @https://github.com/greguly/WooCommerce-Remove-All-Products/issues/2
- Improvement: To fix memory/processing timeout errors now we get product count instead of getting the actual products
- Added: ask for users to review the plugin at WordPress.org
- Improvement: Updated text domains
- Improvement: get products with any post status, kudos for Stevinoz (https://wordpress.org/support/profile/stevinoz) who warned me about ‘drafts’ not being removed
- Initial plugin release