Enable Google Analytics on all pages without tracking your own visits. You can exclude any logged in user as well as ignore a device completely by setting a cookie.
New feature: You can now also use Google Tag Manager with this plugin.
We would love to hear your feedback in a review. It helps us improve and expand the plugin according to your needs.
If you have any questions or feature requests, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Simple enough! Thanks!
Excellent plugin. Simple, minimal, great way to add just the tracking code - no more, no less.
- Refactored settings page for cleaner settings fields
- Added direct settings link from plugin overview screen
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7.2
- ‘Test your tracking code now’ linking to the correct language
- Improved tag manager script placement, preventing search console errors
- Visual improvement of the settings page
- added support for Google Tag Manager
- added anonymize IP’s option
- added uninstall file
- Initial release