Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce is the simplest WooCommerce extension to create special deals with product quantity and price. With the help of this plugin, customers are only allowed to purchase a prededined minimum and maximum product quantity and/or amount.
Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce stands out with its easy to follow features. It will allow you to set a rule that applies to every single product of your store. Besides, you can set quantity and price threshold for single products as well as variable products. Moreover, the plugin also allows you to restrict the product quantity and price on the cart page.
These brilliant features will empower you to restrict your customers from purchasing an item if the product quantity and price conditions are not met. For instance, if you set a minimum and maximum product quantity for a product, customers will not be able to check out if they attempt to purchase a quantity that is lower than the minimum or higher then the maximum you have set. Likewise, you can also set a minimum and maximum range for the product price. Provided that, customers must pass those conditions for successful checkout.
The basic rules are applicable storewide. By default, they include all products of your store. You can also exclude an individual product from the storewide rule or set a custom rule by using the option named Exclude Min/Max Rules. Apart from that, you can also target the cart and set conditions targetting it.
✨ THE BENEFITS OF MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE:
- Some products are only profitable when ordered in larger quantities, otherwise you lose money. By setting a minimum order quantity or amount, you can get rid of unprofitable orders.
- If you are not capable of delivering a product more than certain quantity, you can set a maximum order quantity or amount so that customers can not purchase a product if the quantity is more than the maximum.
- Some products can be sold only in certain quantities for the Packaging purpose, you can set a quantity group so that customers can not purchase the product other than the predefined quantity group.
✨ MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE FEATURES:
- Minimum Product Quantity ( Product can not be purchased if the quantity is less than the minimum quantity set )
- Maximum Product Quantity ( Product can not be purchased if the quantity is more than the maximum quantity set )
- Quantity Step/Quantity Groups of Products ( Product can not be purchased if the quantity is not in the predefined quantity group )
- Minimum Order Quantity ( Order can not be proceeded if the quantity is less than the minimum quantity set )
- Maximum Order Quantity ( Order can not be proceeded if the quantity is more than the maximum quantity set )
- Minimum Order Amount ( Order can not be proceeded if the amount is less than the minimum amount set )
- Maximum Order Amount ( Order can not be proceeded if the amount is more than the maximum amount set )
- Set rules for individual products or Globally (Flexibility to set rules for per product or storewide)
- Ignore Min/Max Rules for specific products ( You can ignore any product from the min/max rules )
** NOTE:** You have to Ignore Global Min/Max Rules to make the individual product level rules effective.
⚡ [MIN MAX QUANTITIES FOR WOOCOMMERCE PRO](https://pluginever.com/plugins/woocommerce-min-max-quantities-pro/) FEATURES:
- Multi Vendor Support for Dokan & WCFMP (Vendor can set their own rules)
- Minimum Product Total Amount ( Product can not be purchased if the total amount is less than the minimum amount set )
- Maximum Product Total Amount ( Product can not be purchased if the total amount is more than the maximum amount set )
- Minimum/Maximum Quantity, Minimum/Maximum Amount & Quantity Step Support for Product Variations ( Ability to set customize rules for each product variation )
- Apply Combined Rules for Variable Products instead of Per Variation Rules ( Ability to set combined rules for variable products )
- Minimum/Maximum Quantity, Minimum/Maximum Amount & Quantity Step Support by Category ( Set rules by product categories )
- Customize Error Notices
💢 Supercharge Your WooCommerce Store With Our Other Plugins:
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- MariaDB version 10 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Minx Max Quantities for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Minx Max Quantities for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-mix-max-quantitiesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Which min/max rule takes priority over the other?
There are multiple levels of min/max rules that you can assign to your products. The rules have a hierarchy to prioritize one rule over the other. Find below the priority of min/max rules from high to low:
⏫ Product variation. [Premium]
⏫ Category. [Premium]
How can I suggest a new feature?
We would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to open a new issue here as the feature request.
What if I set the min-max product quantity or price value to zero?
Setting Min-Max product quantity or price to zero will not function as rules.
What is quantity step or step count?
If your customers want to purchase a product, the minimum quantity of the product will be shown on the single product page and the cart page by default. If the customer intends to increase the product quantity from the product page or in the cart, it will increase collectively.
How can I override global settings with a single product min-max condition?
From the product page, go to general settings and select override global settings, and put values where necessary.
How to ignore global Min-Max rules?
From the product page, go to general settings and select ignore min/max rules, and doing so, it will abrogate all min/max rules for the product.
Can I set the min-max rule for the variable products?
Yes, for the parent product, you can set the min/max quantity rule. You can choose any number of variations within the given condition in the parent product.
Does the cart have a separate min/max rule?
Yes, you need to set a separate cart rule from the settings, and it will act globally. Whatever min/max rule you are setting either global or productwise, eventually, the cart rule will be dominant.
What if I do not set the cart rule?
If the global rule or the product rules are set the cart will maintain the global or product rules if the cart rule is not set.
Contributors & Developers
“Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Min Max Quantities for WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.1.1 (24th May 2022)
- Fix – Fix typo
- Fix – Rearrange action links
- Fix – Compatability with WP v6.0.0
- Fix – Compatability with WC v6.5.1
1.1.0 (25th January 2022)
- Enhance – Full rewritten plugin
- Enhance – Product min/max restrictions on the product page
- Enhance – Step count for increasing and decreasing product quantity
- Enhance – Product exclusion from min/max rules
- Enhance – Set min/max quantity for variable products
1.0.9 (27th May 2022)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.7.2
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v5.3.0
1.0.8 (7th April 2020)
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.4
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v4.0.1
1.0.7 (11th March 2020)
- Fix – Rule is not applying on product
- Enhance – Options improved
- Compatibility with WP v5.3.2
- Compatibility with WC v4.0.0
1.0.6 (17th December 2019)
- Fix – Hook not firing for pro
- Fix – Compatibility with WP v5.3.1
- Fix – Compatibility with WC v3.8.1
1.0.5 (23rd November 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.3
- Compatibility with WC v3.8
1.0.4 (31st October 2019)
- Compatibility with WP v5.2.4
- Compatibility with WC v3.7.1
1.0.3 (3rd October 2019)
- Enhance setting page
1.0.2 (24th September 2019)
- Fix wrong notice in checkout page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.1 (9th April 2019)
- Fix WC settings disappear
- Fix Checkout page hide checkout button On failed requirements
- Enhance Single product Min/Max Price
- Enhance Add checkout show/hide settings
- Enhance New dedicated settings page
- Compatibility with WC
- Compatibility with WP
1.0.0 (7th October 2018)
- Initial Release