FedEx Shipping for WooCommerce plugin is an advanced shipping solution that lets your WooCommerce store to easily integrate FedEx Express, SmartPost and Freigh accounts and lets you display accurate real-time shipping rates at the cart / checkout pages.
Stop losing money and time by shipping orders to non-existing addresses!
In addition to live shipping rates our FedEx plugin can validate shipping address before allowing customers to place an order.
- Use separate accounts for FedEx Express, SmartPost and Freight
- Define different Freight Billing address or use FROM address for it
- Enable for Shipping Zones or globally
- Live shipping rates at WooCommerce cart & checkout
- Require valid shipping address, before allowing to place an order
- Min and max rate cost requirement for shipping rate to be displayed during checkout
- Control max number of live shipping rates that will be displayed in the cart and checkout pages
- Request rates for each product or for entire contents of a cart
- Accommodate packaging and marketing material with flexible package weight adjustments
- Charge extra handling fee or implement currency conversion with flexible shipping rate adjustments
- Include Insurance and Request Signature service
- Offer Media Mail rates for products that match special conditions
- Test your setup before going into production by running in the sandbox
- Easily find issues by enabling debug mode
- Speed up your website by caching and re-using previously found rates
- Display delivery time with along with the live shipping rates
- Support for FedEx One Rate
- Alcohol and Dry Ice shipping for the products that meet special conditions
- Use WooCoommerce store or Marketplace / Dokan vendor’s location as the originating address for accurate shipping rates
- Dimension and weight based packing of the items into configurable boxes
- Ability to combine parcels to get better shipping rates
- Display different name for selected shipping services
- Allow all or only selected shipping services
- Define product conditions that have to be matched for service to be offered during checkout
- Request Export Documents such as Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Pro Forma Invoice and Export Declaration
- Choose preferred format and size of a label
- Configurable purchase postage workflow
- Create return shipping labels
- Buy shipping labels in just one click
- Bulk purchase and download of consolidated shipping labels PDF file for multiple orders at once
- Link FedEx tracking numbers to the orders
- Easy access to tracking history for admins and customers
- Automatically notify customers about progress of their shipment
- Automatically complete orders when shipping label is created or shipment has delivered
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
Please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Shipping Labels for WCFM Multivendor Marketplace – Let WCFM Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- Shipping Labels for Dokan Multivendor Marketplace – Let Dokan Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- FedEx Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – FedEx live shipping rates, shipping labels, tracking, emails.
- ShipEngine Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Access deeply discounted shipping rates, Printing Shipping Labels, Orders Auto-Completion.
- ShipStation Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates, Printing Phipping Labels, Import Tracking Information, Email Notifications, Orders Auto-Completion.
- Shippo Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- Shipmondo Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier shipping solutions for European e-commerce stores.
- EasyPost Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- ChitChats Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Ship your packages from Canada via USA as if you were physically there.
- Shipping Manifests PRO– Groups shipments into batches and prints manifests for them
- Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO – Table Rate shipping for Shipping Packages with advanced conditions and table rate rules.
- Free Shipping Per Package PRO – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Marketplace Cart – Offer Amazon like cart/checkout experience for your customers.
- Pay for Selected Items for Marketplace Cart – Allow customers to choose what items to pay for during checkout.
- Package Orders – Automatically create separate orders for items shipped from different locations.
- Sticky Product Bar PRO – Adds a number of amazing features to a a highly configurable sticky product bar.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches PRO – Advanced plugin for displaying radio buttons or swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- Sticky Product Bar plugin – Display sticky bar with product details, rating and add to cart button.
- Shipping Packages – Split your cart into packages that can be shipped with different shipping methods.
- Shipping Discount – Configurable shipping discount rules based on the amount spent for the items with a given shipping class.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches – Display radio buttons and swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- EasyPost Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Free Shipping Per Package – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Shippo Shipping for WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Shipmondo Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates for European e-commerce stores.
- ChitChats Shipping for WooCommerce – ChitChats live Shipping Rates.
- ShipStation Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates from the carriers used in your ShipStation account.
- ShipEngine Shipping for WooCommerce – Deeply discounted live shipping rates for USPS, UPS, Fedex…
- FedEx Shipping for WooCommerce – FedEx Express, SmartPost, Freight live shipping rates and address validation.
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced FedEx Shipping – Live Rates & Address Validation for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Instance settings will be loaded only when Shipping Zones are enabled
- Updated language template file
- Use Cube Dimensions will only work when Combine All Boxes is enabled, so it won’t affect pre-configured box sizes
- Display live shipping rates only when live shipping rates is enabled, even when validate address is enabled
- Improved address validation so it won’t be possible to bypass it
- Various minor bug fixes
- Improved page detection for Page Condition setting
- Centralized handling of logging to make sure that all log messages will be recorded when debug mode is enabled
- Force calculation of the shipping costs on checkout when Page Condition is set to checkout
- Fixed an issue that plugin was using website currency for live shipping rates even when it isn’t supported
- Fixed how shipping rates are combined, so only matching rates for all the parcels will be displayed
- Added more logging message for easier bugging
- Minor HTML fixes
- Changed code to use autoloader instead of including files directly
- Fixed issue that broke plugin when weight adjustment was an empty string
- Updated language template file
- Round default min weight / height / length so they won’t generate html5 validation error on save
- New language template file
- Fixed header sent warning when validation errors were displayed after plugin settings have been saved
- Synchronized shared code changes
- Added logging of the plugin settings for easier debugging
- Added min length, width, height
- Improved default settings so plugin will be easier setup and use out of the box
- Updated language template
- Fixed the issue that new debug messages were preventing checkout
- Enable debug mode by default
- Ability to choose a condition for what pages live rates will be requested
- Validate products only when this option is enabled in the settings
- Error messages will be displayed in the cart for admin users when debug mode is enabled
- Updated language template
- Ability to control send request timeout
- In order reduce PHP memory requirement product validation has been changed to run in the chunks of 10 products at a time
- Bug fixes
- Synchronized shared library changes
- Improved simple and variable product validation when settings are saved
- Added ability to use CUBE dimensions for the parcel, it can help to save on shipping when using combine parcels feature or don’t have boxes defined
- Fixed address validation
- Initial release