Free Shipping Per Package plugin lets you configure advanced conditions for every shipping zone when a Free Shipping should be offered.
If you use Shipping Packages for WooCommerce to split cart baed on a flexible group by condition then Free Shipping Per Package is an essential choice, because built-in WooCommerce Flat and Free Shipping rates don’t support Shipping Packages.
- Conditions are calculated based Shipping Package contents, instead of a cart.
- Unlimited Free Shipping rules for each Shipping Zone.
- Ability to specify the custom name of the Shipping Method that will be displayed to a customer.
- Choose Free Shipping as a default shipping method.
- Require all or any condition to match for the Cart package to qualify for Free Shipping.
- Require a valid Free Shipping coupon.
- Require min and max quantity.
- Require min and max subtotal (amount before coupons and discounts).
- Require min and max total (amount after coupons and discounts).
- Require min and max weight.
- Require min and max volume.
- Ability to run in debug mode to trace behavior of configured rules.
- Display Cart Notice when shipping package does not meet Free Shipping requirements.
- Ability to hide all other Shipping Methods.
- Ability to keep other Free Shipping methods.
- Ability to choose if Free Shipping method should be the first or last in the list of Shipping Methods.
- Supports WCFM, Dokan, WCMP, WCPV and YITH multivendor marketplaces.
- Require all or any of the products to belong to selected Vendors.
- Require a Customer to belong to one of the specified User Roles.
- Require all or any of the products to belong to one of the specified Categories.
- Require all or any of the products to have one of the specified Shipping Classes.
- Require all or any of the products to have one of the specified Tags.
- Require all or any of the products to have one of the specified Taxonomy values.
- Schedule for selected days of the week.
- Schedule for specific dates.
- Schedule for specific time interval.
Package means a group of products created by Shipping Packages for WooCommerce plugin that can be combined and shipped by the same warehouse / vendor and require a separate shipping charge from other packages.
Possible Shipping Scenarios
- Free Shipping based on cart package weight
- Free Shipping based on cart package subtotal
- Sell from different warehouses / dropshipping providers and Free Shipping only when subtotal of the products from the same location is more than a specified amount
These are only a few examples of possible use cases and they are only limited by your imagination and requirement.
In case it is not enough, then feel free to Contact Us and we will find a way to meet your requirements.
- Shipping Labels for WCFM Multivendor Marketplace – Let WCFM Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- Shipping Labels for Dokan Multivendor Marketplace – Let Dokan Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- FedEx Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – FedEx live shipping rates, shipping labels, tracking, emails.
- ShipEngine Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Access deeply discounted shipping rates, Printing Shipping Labels, Orders Auto-Completion.
- ShipStation Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates, Printing Phipping Labels, Import Tracking Information, Email Notifications, Orders Auto-Completion.
- Shippo Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- Shipmondo Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier shipping solutions for European e-commerce stores.
- EasyPost Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- ChitChats Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Ship your packages from Canada via USA as if you were physically there.
- Shipping Manifests PRO– Groups shipments into batches and prints manifests for them
- Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO – Table Rate shipping for Shipping Packages with advanced conditions and table rate rules.
- Free Shipping Per Package PRO – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Marketplace Cart – Offer Amazon like cart/checkout experience for your customers.
- Pay for Selected Items for Marketplace Cart – Allow customers to choose what items to pay for during checkout.
- Package Orders – Automatically create separate orders for items shipped from different locations.
- Sticky Product Bar PRO – Adds a number of amazing features to a a highly configurable sticky product bar.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches PRO – Advanced plugin for displaying radio buttons or swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- Sticky Product Bar plugin – Display sticky bar with product details, rating and add to cart button.
- Shipping Packages – Split your cart into packages that can be shipped with different shipping methods.
- Shipping Discount – Configurable shipping discount rules based on the amount spent for the items with a given shipping class.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches – Display radio buttons and swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- EasyPost Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Free Shipping Per Package – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Shippo Shipping for WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Shipmondo Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates for European e-commerce stores.
- ChitChats Shipping for WooCommerce – ChitChats live Shipping Rates.
- ShipStation Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates from the carriers used in your ShipStation account.
- ShipEngine Shipping for WooCommerce – Deeply discounted live shipping rates for USPS, UPS, Fedex…
- FedEx Shipping for WooCommerce – FedEx Express, SmartPost, Freight live shipping rates and address validation.
- Go to WordPress -> Plugins -> Add New
- Hit Upload Plugin button
- Hit Choose File button and select zip file with the plugin
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate link
- Installation complete
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Free Shipping Per Package For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated compatibility
- Verified and updated compatibility
- Fixed autoloader so it won’t conflict with the one used in PRO version
- Updated language template
- Removed unused dependency
- Fixed issue when cached price calculations caused issues in case of multiple packages
- Ability to include tax in total and subtotal calculation
- Improved checking for plugin dependencies
- Initial release.