- Advanced website traffic statistics, with a user-friendly interface: sophisticated dashboard, visitors, conversions, session duration, page traffic, latest visitor activity, referrals, devices, bounce rates, time of visits, competition analysis, traffic structure and much more!
- Visitor behavior analytics: real recordings of visitor sessions, event tracking, heatmaps & conversion funnels. Get valuable insights about how visitors interact with your site & boost your online success!
- Visitor feedback analytics: invaluable & direct feedback from your website’s visitors using targetable surveys and polls.
- Innovative solution that does not require cookies for tracking data! GDPR & CCPA ready. No data passed on to other parties than Visitor Analytics. Supports 20 languages.
- Understand your visitors, check your conversion processes & track your website visitors in real-time!
Visitor Analytics is a Software As A Service (SAAS) that adds a tracking code to your website and enables you to check your stats via an iframe embedded within your WordPress dashboard. This way, you don’t have to leave your WordPress admin to check your stats!
To install Visitor Analytics follow the steps below:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Select the Plugins menu
- Hit the Add new button
- Now, you can browse through the plugins or search directly for Visitor Analytics for WordPress and click Install Now.
- Fill in the Registration form.
- Confirm your email address.
Watch our video tutorial here:
Can I import my data from GA into Visitor Analytics?
Yes, we have an importer featre that allows you to import hstorical data ver easily.
In our innovative approach to cookieless tracking at Visitor Analytics, we forfait the need for cookies altogether. Instead, we use a type of fingerprinting. When a user visits a website for the first time, it leaves a digital fingerprint that can be later recognized on a subsequent page visit.
Contributors & Developers
“VisitorAnalyticsIO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors