Adds UserPing to your WordPress site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
userping-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ensure that your theme calls the wp_footer() function.
Contributors & Developers
“UserPing for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Changed ping images and scripts to use new ping server hostname
- Fixed the userping badge opt-out to still use an image that will create a new userping session.
- Added admin options
- Added UserPing graphic tracking
- Added logged-in admin opt-out
- First version.