UserLook – real time analytics of your blog activity.
UserLook WordPress plugin – allow easy to integrate UserLook tracking code to your blog.
Be aware of what is happening in your blog, find out about it first.
Live dashboard – updates instantly with every action that occurs on your website. You get a quick overview of exactly what’s happening without refreshing.
Please note, this plugin requires a account on UserLook
UserLook service cost, starting from 4.95 monthly, we have free 15 days evaluation period.
Follow simple steps to add UserLook tracking to your blog.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open plugin settings and fill required fields, only your blog url and site ID from UserLook required for initial setup.
Where i can request suggestions additional for additional features?
Feel free to ask your suggestions on our support community.
Contributors & Developers
“UserLook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial release
- Added support for WordPress from 2.8
- Added link to Live Dashboard from plugin settings
- Updated installation details (more detailed instruction, where to get ID)