- Upload images of any resolution and size
- Crop images
- Upload documents and archives
- Choose images from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr or VK
- Choose files from Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote
- Deliver your media through CDN, it’s up to 5x times faster
- Chinese (simplified)
- Begin adding a new post.
- Press “Add Media” to insert media with the Uploadcare widget.
- Upload an image using the widget.
- Crop the image if you wish. Only the cropped area will be inserted.
- Press “Done”. The image will be inserted into your post.
[uploadcare] shortcode anywhere in post to allow your readers to upload files to your WordPress via Uploadcare.
You can see all uploaded user images in admin interface under “User Images”.
The files are uploaded to Uploadcare instead of your website. You can have your data stored in your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account instead if you are also paying for one of those.
No files will ever be stored on your actual blog/host/server outside of Uploadcare or AWS.
- Minor bug fix for usage jQuery.
- Test up to WordPress 4.7.2
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 2.6.0
- Test up to WordPress 4.4.2
- update uploadcare-php lib
- Fix “add via uploadcare” button in media library
- Fix plugin activation message on PHP 5.2-
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.4.2
- Test up to WordPress 4.0
- Add ‘de’ locale
- Check PHP version and php-curl lib on plugin activation
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.2.0
- Add Flickr support
- Add ‘da’ locale
- Add source tab setting
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.0.1
- Update underlying uploadcare-php
- Ditch support of php-5.2
- Add Uploadcare button to default media library uploader
- Add custom post type “User Images”
- Add [uploadcare] shortcode, that shows widget for users. Uploaded images are attached to post
and are saved as “User Images”
- Remove custom Featured Images meta box. Build in should work with attachments.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.18.0
- Fix Featured Images.
- Uploadcare media library tab now shows all files from your Uploadcare account (project)
- Allow cropping when inserting images via Uploadcare media library tab
- Make WordPress attachment when uploading file via “Add Media” button
This should impove Uploadcare integration with WordPress and 3rd party plugins
- Fix pagination in media tab
- Support featured images via Uploadcare
- New setting “Use Uploadcare for featured images”.
- New setting “Allow multiupload”.
- New setting “Uploadcare widget fine tuning”.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.12
- New setting “Insert image with url to the original image”.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.8.1.2
- New widget version, plugin refactored and ready to go.
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- More operations form validation
- Fixed files deletion.
- “Files” are presented as Uploadcare logo.
- Header is not displayed for WordPress 3.5, updated for new “Add Media”
- Operation values no longer nulled when operation type is changed.
- Now inserts files, not only images.
- Scale crop and Resize are now radio buttons instead of checkboxes.
- Fixed “Store” button image script.
- Uploadcare widget updated to 0.5.0. Facebook and instagram added.
- “Store” button is hidden until file is selected.
- Uploaded files are saved in database.
- Uploadcare file list uses only saved files, not all the files from an Uploadcare account.
- “Crop” operation deleted.
- “Resize” and “Scale Crop” cannot be used at the same time.
- Minor fixes.
- New tab: Uploadcare Files – Select previously uploaded files.
- “Uploadcare” admin menu: view and delet previously uploaded files.
- WordPress readme added.
- Preview is now at the bottom of the form.
- Scale and Crop “center” option is defaulted to “checked”.
- Initial release