View the plugin page for more information and discussion: http://www.uberweb.com.au/uber-login-logo-wordpress-plugin/
Uber Login Logo is a simple plugin I made so that I could customise the login screen on my own website by utilising in-built WordPress functions and the WordPress media uploader.
Considering all the bloated plugins and resource intensive implementations floating around, I thought this lightweight codebase and clean UI could be of similar benefit to other WordPress users/developers.
Don’t expect too many fancy bells and whistles, this plugin does one thing, and does it well.
- Will you add X feature?
I’d like to keep this plugin simple, but if you think you have a good idea leave a comment on the plugin page and I’ll at least consider it.
- This plugin does not work on my WordPress installation
As of 0.5 This plugin makes use of the new media editor introduced in WordPress 3.5. If you are having issues try installing version 0.4, or better yet, updating your WordPress.
Just what I needed. Simple! 🙂
It does what it says!
- compatible with WP 4.0
- fix errors associated with new underscorejs version
- better compatability with security plugins
- update screenshots and plugin banner with 3.8
- New translation (Serbian) thanks to Borisa @ webhostinghub
- Fix for the logo cropping in 3.8
- Logo shows properly over https.
- Added new translation (Spanish) thanks to GaStOn.
- Added first translation (French) thanks to NumidWasNotAvailable.
- Added proper uninstall hook. removes saved options on delete.
- The image size selected in the media manager is now the size that is shown on the login page.
- updated API calls in the admin section
- Updated CSS for better compatibility with WordPress 3.4.
- Updated the link to the home URL for Jamie.
- Compatible up to 3.3.1 (and probably beyond).
- The first release.