T&P Navigation Menu is a smart simple plugin that stick your default wordpress nav menu to the top of the page when you scroll down.
- T&P Navigation Menu works only with wordpress twentythirteen theme!
- for use in a diffrent theme you need to add
<div id="navbar" class="navbar"></div>and put your menu inside it.
T&P Navigation Menuto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For a different theme put
<div id="navbar" class="navbar"><?php wp_nav_menu(); ?></div>in your header.
- The T&P Navigation Menu does not work
Make sure that there is a
wp_footer()func in your footer.php and
wp_header()in your header.php.
- I have `wp_footer()` func in footer.php and `wp_header()` in header.php but still does not work
Make sure that your menu inside
<div id="navbar" class="navbar"><?php wp_nav_menu(); ?></div>.
- How do I change the design
You can use CSS to change the look and feel of the layout.
Very Useful Plugin!!!!
Contributors & Developers
“T&P Navigation Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First release August 2013