This plugin displays the most visited posts as a widget using data extracted from Google Analytics. It is designed to work with high-traffic sites and all types of caching.
You need to have Google Analytics active on your site if you want to use this plugin!
- Connection with Google Analytics Account using OAuth 2.0 method;
- Starting with the plugin version 3.0 we have switched to GA API v3
- Offers a widget displaying the most visited posts as simple links (no styling);
- The widget can display the most visited posts from the past day, week or month;
- You can set the number of posts to be displayed between 1 and 250;
- It can also display the number of views as counted by Google Analytics;
- i18n support/translation requests are more than welcome;
- Custom template for displaying the widget is available and should be included in the active theme folder;
- You can use some of the plugin's functions if the above are not enough for your customization needs. Check FAQ for details;
- Shortcodes are now supported for easier integration into posts/pages or other widgets. Check FAQ for details;