This plugin displays the most visited posts as a widget using data extracted from Google Analytics. It is designed to work with high-traffic sites and all types of caching.
You need to have Google Analytics active on your site if you want to use this plugin!
- Connection with Google Analytics Account using OAuth method; the plugin doesn't store any passwords or account details;
- Widget displaying most visited posts as simple links (Most Visited Posts);
- The widget can display the most viewed articles from the past day, week or month;
- You can set the number of posts to be displayed between 1 and 20;
- It can also display the number of views as counted by Google Analytics;
- i18n support/translation requests are more than welcome;
- custom template for displaying the widget is now available and should be included in the active theme folder;
- You can use some of the plugin's functions if the above are not enough for your customization needs. Check FAQ for details;
- Shortcodes are now supported for easier integration into posts/pages or other widgets. Check FAQ for details;
- Debug page