Editing files is so passé. An increasing number of themes come equipped with a myriad of hooks — points within its code which can receive user customizations, known as actions — which can be customized without modifying any files directly.
OpenHook brings the world of hooks & actions to the mainstream, providing an easy to use admin interface in which you can customize your site without limit, whether you're using HTML or PHP!
- Customize the hooks present in your favorite themes!
- OpenBox, a PHP-friendly "box" for Thesis 2
- Quick access to the header & footer hooks of WordPress
- All hooks can be customized with text, HTML, PHP, or shortcodes
- All actions can be selectively disabled
- A variety of actions already present in Flat, Thesis 1.8.x, and WordPress can be selectively disabled
- Hook visualization allows you to see exactly where each hook is fired on the front-end of your site
- New shortcodes
- [email], for masking email addresses from some spam robots
- [global], which makes use of custom fields on a draft page in order to provide a library of reusable strings
- [php], an admin-only shortcode for including PHP code within posts
- Ability to disable all shortcodes
- Display of
phpinfo() in the admin panel
- Options management, including tools to upgrade from OpenHook 2 and to uninstall (delete) all OpenHook options