Most event calendar plugins are either way too simple, or extremely overly complex and bloated. Sugar Event Calendar is designed to be simple, light weight, and provide just the major features you need for event management.
- Simple Event Management
- Ajax Enabled Calendar View
- Events Custom Post Type
- Simple Event Configuration
- Easily Set Event Dates
- Easily Set Event Start and End Time
- A short code for showing the calendar of events
- Events Archive, Listed by Date of Occurrence
A full version of this plugin with additional features is available for purchase. It includes recurring events, large and small calendar views, event categories, widgets for displaying calendars and event filters, and more.
Sugar Event Calendar Lite has been translated into:
- Can I have recurring events?
The non-lite version has recurring options for weekly, monthly, and yearly events.
- Can I display Google Maps with my Events?
Yes, there is a free add-on plugin for showing maps. This add-on works with both lite and full versions of Sugar Event Calendar.
- Can I have event registration forms?
Very usefull. I paid for pro version and it does excactly that it says. !!!! I translated (the pro version) in greek language
I love the simplicity of this plug-in. Some events plug-ins have way too many options and it can get overwhelming to my content administrators. The premium version is not that expense either, but in most cases... the free will will be all you need.
- Update to use dashicons
- Fixed an incorrect variable name
- Added Spanish translation files
- Replaced the dashboard menu with a dashicon, props Devin Walker
- Fixed a bug with Week Start Day being set to Monday
- Fixed a bug with the Year/Month drop down
- Fixed an undefined index error
- Fixed a display issue with some months
- Fixed an issue with child elements when loading the calendar via ajax
First release of lite version.
Contributors & Developers
Sugar Events Calendar Lite is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors