Statistics for WordPress:
With Statistics For WordPress you can know your website statistics without any need to send your users data anywhere. You can know how many people visit your personal or business website, where they’re coming from, what browsers and search engines they use, and which of your contents and users get more visits.
ACT BETTER BY KNOWING WHAT YOUR USERS ARE LOOKING FOR
- Visitor Data Records including IP, Referring Site, Browser, Search Engine, OS, Country and language
- Stunning Graphs and Visual Statistics
- Visitor’s Country Recognition
- The number of Visitors coming from each Search Engine
- The number of Referrals from each Referring Site
- Top 10 common browsers; Top 10 countries with most visitors; Top most-visited pages
- And much more information represented in graphs & charts along with data filtering
- Maps: Users location, users language, Bots location
- Plug and play: After installing and activating the plugin, stats will automatically be collected.
- Data ownership: No external services are used. Data about visits to your website is yours and yours alone.
- Performance. Handles sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Metrics: All the essentials: visitors, pageviews and referrers.
- Cookies: not use any cookies.
You can contribute toStats4wp in many different ways. For example:
- Write about the plugin on your blog or share it on social media.
- Vote on features in the GitHub issue list.
- Translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
Adding an additional customization option to help us personalize our sites is a help for everyone. We all seek to hide or personalize options or displays; that’s why your feedback is important to me. Thank you for helping me make WordPress the best blogging platform in the world.
This plugin doesn’t require technical knowledge or to be a web developer. The activation or the modification of an option is not definitive, the deactivation of the option or the deletion of the plugin allows a return to the standard.
License: MIT License
License: Copyright (c) 2010-2017 Niels Leenheer
License: licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License
License: MIT license
stats4wpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the stats4wp link from the main menu
The stats4wp requires php 7.4 or higher.
Is this plugin compatible with WordPress multisite (MU)?
stats4wp is multisite compatible, in case of problem contact me.
Contributors & Developers
“stats4wp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 25 May 2022
- Add images for browser and search engine,
- Add ecosia search engine in dashbord,
- Update whichbrowser v2.1.2 => v2.1.7,
- Add Chart by_hours_days,
- Correction variable data not initialized,
- Test up to WordPress 6.0,
- Update GeoIP Database 20220524.
See changelog.txt for older changelog