This plugin allows developers to debug PHP errors.
Features for Developers
- You can get call stack trace when PHP errors are triggered.
- This is particularly helpful in finding errors that are triggered by the WordPress deprecation and
doing_it_wrong code. These errors are reported in the WordPress core instead of at the location
where the incorrect usage actually occurs.
- You can set the error level from the Settings page, the default is trap Notice and Deprecation errors
There are no additional features supported by Simple Error Handler. The code is simple, small and well documented,
so you can use it as a starting point for your own error reporting or logging plugin.
- Testing for WordPress 3.8 – new wp-admin interface
- First release.
- add two newlines at beginning of report to make top line visible on admin pages.