Salespanel‘s plugin for WordPress allows you to set up Salespanel’s website SDK in no time. Start capturing and tracking your leads out of the box without modifying your theme.
Salespanel’s plugin for WordPress offers following configurations:
- Enable automatic lead capture.
- Enable lead capture on web form submit.
- Disable lead web tracking (Salespanel tracks your visitors by default).
Install and activate the plugin
You can install Salespanel’a plugin for WordPress in two ways:
a. Installation from WordPress
- Visit Plugins menu > Add New.
- Search for Salespanel.
- Install and activate the Salespanel plugin.
b. Manual installation
- Alternatively, you can download the zip file from WordPress Plugin Directory, extract it and upload the entire
salespanelfolder to the
- Visit Plugins menu.
- Activate the Salespanel plugin.
- Click on Settings link on the Salespanel plugin or in the Settings menu, find Salespanel.
- Add your Salespanel Client ID in the field provided. To get the client ID required to activate tracking your visitors, please visit here.
- You can set up the settings for lead tracking options according to your requirement.
Please feel free to contact Salespanel Support team for any queries.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Salespanel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version of the plugin