This plugin is a 'One Click' WordPress Database Cleaner / Optimizer.
- Deletes redundant revisions of posts and pages (you optionally can keep an 'x'-amount of the most recent revisions)
- Deletes trashed posts, pages and comments (optional)
- Deletes spammed comments (optional)
- Deletes unused tags (optional)
- Deletes 'expired transients' (optional)
- Deletes 'pingbacks' and 'trackbacks' (optional)
- Deletes 'orphan postmeta items'
- Optimizes the database tables (optionally you can exclude certain tables from optimization)
- Creates a log file of the optimizations (optional)
- Optimization can be scheduled to automatically run once hourly, twice daily, once daily or once weekly at a specific time (optional)
- 'Optimize DB (1 click)' link in the admin bar (optional)
- 'Optimize Database' Icon in the admin menu (optional)
- MULTISITE compatible: optimizes all sites in the network with one click
You can find the settings page in the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database -or- via the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database icon (depends on settings)
Starting the Optimization
You can start the Optimization in the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database.
Note: if you use the Scheduler the Optimization will run automatically!
Note: you also can click the 'Optimize DB (1 click)' link in the admin bar (if enabled)
- Install the plugin as Network Administrator (Network Admin » Plugins)
- 'Network Activate' the plugin
- The settings are the same for ALL sites in the network, so if you change a setting for one site, it will be used for all other sites.
- If you run the plugin from any of the sites, it will cleanup ALL the sites in the network!
CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder, Eindhoven, The Netherlands - http://cagewebdev.com - http://rvg.cage.nl
NO WARRANTY, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Plugins by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder
WordPress plugins created by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder