A straightforward WordPress admin tool for inspecting your rewrite rules. View a listing of all your rewrite rules, see which rewrite rules match a given URL (and the priorites they match in), or filter by different sources of rewrite rules. Perform a soft flush of your rewrite rules to regenerate them.
Originally developed for WordPress.com VIP-hosted clients, we thought it would be useful for development environments, etc. too. Feel free to fork the plugin in Github — pull requests are always welcome. Hit us with feedback, questions, bug reports, and feature requests in the forums.
Best option when working with permalinks and custom urls structs
I had problems with 301 redirection in multisite install. I asked one developer, I asked another developer, I asked support - silent, no idea.
I used plugin, flushed rules and now my sites work perfectly!
1.2.1 (Sept. 19, 2013)
- Fix for strict standards error in declaration of Rewrite_Rules_Inspector_List_Table::single_row(). props @simonhampel
1.2 (Jan. 16, 2013)
- Modify the rewrite rule source with a filter. Props jeremyfelt
1.1 (Sept. 25, 2012)
- Support for route matching when WordPress lives in a subdirectory. Props dbernar1
- Display a success message after you’ve flushed your rewrite rules
1.0 (May 9, 2012)
- Initial public release!
- View a listing of all your rewrite rules
- See which rewrite rules match a given URL (and the priorites they match in)
- Filter by different sources of rewrite rules
- Error message appears if rewrite rules are missing in the database