Easily Create Surveys For Your Users
You can easily create surveys for your users. Everything from customer satisfaction surveys to employee surveys.
Customize Your Text
All the text your users see can be customized. Everything from the text blocks throughout the quiz or survey to the submit button.
Different Types Of Questions
You can have multiple choice (radio buttons), true and false, open answer question, drop down, multiple response (checkboxes), fill in the blank, number, captcha, and accept. More types are being supported in future updates!
Multiple Results Pages For Each Quiz
Each quiz or survey can have unlimited results pages that can be customized with your text. Show different results pages based on the users score!
Emails After Completion Of Quiz And Survey
After the user takes a quiz or survey, you can have the plugin email you and the user with results. This too can be customized with your own text.
Your quiz or survey can be graded with an incorrect/correct system or a points-based system. Or not at all. You ask for contact information at the beginning or the end and you decide which contact fields are required. You can decide to use all the questions or only a select few chosen at random. You can also set the number of questions per page or have all the questions on one page.
You can assign categories to your questions. You can then show the user their score in a particular category or an average score of the categories.
Other Useful Features
- Allow the user to share the results on social networks
- Show all questions on one page or have only a set number of questions per page
- Require user to be logged in
- Schedule when the quiz or survey should be active
- Require certain or all questions to be answered
- Limit amount of total entries to quiz or survey
- Can set amount of tries a user has to take the quiz or survey
- Can enable comment boxes for each question and/or comment section at the end of the quiz or survey
- Can enable hints for questions
- Can show user why the answer is the correct answer
- Questions can be in predetermined order or random
- Keep track how long a user takes on the quiz or survey
- Able to set up time limits on the quiz or survey
- Create and display math formulas
- And Much More…
Make Suggestions Or Contribute
Quiz And Survey Master is on GitHub!
Quiz And Survey Master Add-ons
While Quiz And Survey Master is fully functional and is packed full of features that will meet the needs of most, we do offer various extra features including:
- Navigate to Add New Plugin page within your WordPress
- Search for Quiz And Survey Master
- Click Install Now link on the plugin and follow the prompts
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do you use that feature?
We have begun creating documentation for the plugin. You can view the documentation here: Documentation If you still have any trouble, feel free to use the widget on the quiz dashboard within the plugin to contact me and I will help you.
- I want to edit the output for %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. Can I do that?
Yes, it is possible to edit the output of the variable %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. When editing your quiz, go to the “Text” tab. Once on the “Text” tab scroll almost all the way down the page and you will see a text area that allows you to edit the contents of %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%.
- I want to remove the “Correct Answer” part of my results page, or I want to display the “Correct Answer Info” part on my results page. How can I do that?
To make these changes, you will edit the %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS% variable. To do that, simply look at the answer to the previous question.
- My preview looks different than my quiz. What can I do?
This is usually a theme conflict. You can checkout out our common conflict solutions or feel free to contact us.
Lots of customizations, easy to configure. It works well.
A great plugin–elegant and supremely useful.
A very good, valuable plugin.
Love this plug-in. We use it for our group. It’s a little tedious setting up all the elements you want, but once you do, you duplicate them for the next quiz. Learning how was simple and intuitive plus there are some notes you can go by along the way. Highly recommend.
Good plugin, nicely coded, works as supposed to.
Has a chance to extend functionality through add-ons but the basic set of features will fulfill most needs.
Thank you for your work,
Contributors & Developers
“Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
5.0.1 (March 27, 2017)
- Closed Bug: The setting to hide contact fields from logged-in users is hiding fields from visitors too (Issue #535)
5.0.0 (March 25, 2017)
- Closed Bug: Fix delete custom post types during uninstall bug (Issue #527)
- Closed Enhancement: Change Shortcode To QSM (Issue #515)
- Closed Enhancement: Search function for quizzes/surveys (Issue #492)
- Closed Enhancement: Create new fields class to handle creation/post data of settings fields (Issue #450)
- Closed Enhancement: Create new settings class to handle the settings data (Issue #449)
- Closed Enhancement: Rewrite options system to allow for extendibility (Issue #448)
- Closed Enhancement: Enable tabs for the admin results page (Issue #408)
- Closed Enhancement: Create onboarding process (Issue #397)
- Closed Enhancement: Create new contact tab to allow form creation (Issue #394)
- Closed Enhancement: Move Certificate to free addon (Issue #381)
- Closed Enhancement: Ability to add check box for privacy statement with the contact fields (Issue #372)
- Closed Enhancement: Customize the “Please complete all required fields!” text (Issue #371)
- Closed Enhancement: Allow admins to customize the validation error messages (Issue #346)
- Closed Enhancement: Hint field cannot be customized (Issue #262)
- Closed Enhancement: Add custom fields to the contact form (Issue #211)
- Closed Enhancement: Scrollable List of Quizzes (Issue #46)
4.7.10 (January 1, 2017)
- Closed Bug: Edit question not working when visual editor is off – Issue #497
Closed Bug: Localization incomplete on Global Settings page – Issue #478