Pushover for WooCommerce integrates WooCommerce with the Pushover notifications app for Android and iOS.
After installation and setup automatic notifications can be sent to your device for new orders, low stock, backorder and out of stock notifications.
Follow this plugin on GitHub.
Translations and pull requests are welcome!
Q. Is there a limit to the number of notifications I receive?
A. The current limit of notifications is 7,500 per month
Q. What is the length of a notification?
A. Notifications are limited to 512 characters, including a title. URL’s are limited to 500 characters, URL titles are limited to 50 characters.
Very simple to setup, works perfectly and support / update when I had an issue was prompt and very friendly.
Great for sending notifications of new orders to more people than those that just have access to the email account.
Happy to recommend to everyone that uses pushover.
It works and it's free, so I can't complain too much. The only issue I have is that it sends me multiple notifications for the same new order. For instance, a customer purchased a shirt on 2 December and I received a notification, which was good. Yet, I received another notification on 4 December, which led me to believe the customer ordered another shirt. But she actually didn't. I posted a support request to fix the issue, but the plugin's author did not respond.
* Improvement to settings page
* Fix Documentation and plugin links
* Added priority to set message priority ref: https://pushover.net/api#priority
* Fixed multiple new order sends when PayPal Standard is used
* Verified WooCommerce 2.4.0 compatibility
* Updated links
* Added better logging functions.
* Updated branding
* WordPress 4.0.1 testing
* Added plugin icon
* WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility
* Fixed admin settings page link
* Fixed send test message redirect page
* Fixed text domain
* Added notification when an order totals $0.
* Updated branding and links
* Fixed low and no stock notifications hook.
* Fixed currency symbol – now sending symbol for WooCommerce base currency
* Fixed fatal error from undefined is_woocommerce_active() function call
* First Version
Contributors & Developers
Pushover for WooCommerce is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors