Prioritize Hooks allows the overriding of the priority of various filters and actions hooked by plugins and themes.
A list of non-core actions and filters registered before the
admin_init action will be shown in the
Prioritize Hooks settings page, with the option of overriding the priority of any that you should so wish. At the moment,
the hook cannot be changed, just the priority of that callback within its respective hook. Note that priorities will not
be overridden until the
wp_loaded action is run. To disabled a hook, use hyphen(-) as the priority.
Leave a priority blank to reset it.
- Can I override hooks registered after admin_init?
No, not through the settings page. However, the plugin is written in a way that allows for a theme/plugin to call on the overriding functionality at any time.
- Added functionality for disabling hooks. use hyphen(-) as the priority.
- Moved Prioritize Hooks under Tools
- Updated code quality to modern WordPress standards
- minor code changes
- Added jQuery UI accordion to the settings page to tidy away the callbacks
- First stable version.