Create categorical feedback assessment for your blog posts and allows your users to send their feedback.
Post Feedback is a plugin that allows your registered readers (member) to give feedback for your blog posts. The feedback is a categorical feedback, so you can specify any feedback option to evaluate your posts. The feedback results will be visualized with bar charts in your Admin Post page . In the settings page, you are able to specify color for each feedback option. At a glance, you will notice which post is amazing and which one that needs your attention.
It is a simple plugin but worth to install. It helps you to analyze performance and attraction level of your blog posts.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, Plugins, and Add New Plugin.
- Go to the ‘Upload’ section.
- Upload ‘post-feedback.zip’ and activate the plugin.
- How many feedback options are allowed for the feedback?
You can add up to 5 options for the feedback and specify color for each of them.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Feedback” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bugs Fixed.
- Tested with WordPress 3.9
- Added option to change button color.
- Initial version.