The OpenAI Search Bar plugin gives access to a feature that allows you to Add a powerful AI search bar to your website using shortcodes.
This shortcode is a simple line of code that can be easily added to any page or post, without the need for you to manually edit your website’s source code.
This convenient plugin feature makes it easy for you to incorporate the OpenAI search bar into your website, providing your visitors with a more accurate and relevant search experience.
We are using 3rd party OpenAI Services to fetch results : https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions
- Once you upload and activate the OpenAI search bar plugin, you will have access to a feature that allows you to add a powerful AI search bar to your website using a shortcode.
If you require assistance with customizations or wish to hire a developer,
please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation Via WordPress Admin Area
- Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Go to Dashboard » Plugin.
- Click on Add New Plugin button at top.
- Search for “OpenAI : AI Search Bar”.
- Now click on “Install Now” button of the “OpenAI : AI Search Bar” plugin.
- Click on Activate once the plugin is installed.
Installation Using FTP
- Download the openai-search-bar.zip’ file.
- Extract Zip file.
- Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped plugin folder into the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AI Search Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AI Search Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Page Refresh Issue.
- Initial release.